Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For carlccfc

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am

Hi Carl, I have been coming to watch and support the city since 1969, I have only recently joined the forum and find it the most informative around. What my question is, what position do you hold regarding the club as you obviously get invited to tasty meetings and the information you role out is second to none, keep the excellent work up...good to have someone one the inside. Thanks again

Re: For carlccfc

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes I agree Carls posts are Excellent and keeps This Forum Buzzing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Roy wrote:Hi Carl, I have been coming to watch and support the city since 1969, I have only recently joined the forum and find it the most informative around. What my question is, what position do you hold regarding the club as you obviously get invited to tasty meetings and the information you role out is second to none, keep the excellent work up...good to have someone one the inside. Thanks again

No problems Roy, enjoy doing this. I am not on the inside at the club or hold any position within it. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Nice work Carl, I think you're one of the main reasons that many people have now made this their number one CCFC forum, keep up the good work mate, it's much appreciated :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Don't care where the info comes from...just keep it coming :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Nice work Carl, I think you're one of the main reasons that many people have now made this their number one CCFC forum, keep up the good work mate, it's much appreciated :ayatollah:

Thank you Suggs :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

I,m the same.New to the forum and the news given on posts are brilliant,really surprised to find out that you do not actually work for the club,since joinin this forum a couple of weeks ago i find myself addicted :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:40 pm

cityblue wrote:I,m the same.New to the forum and the news given on posts are brilliant,really surprised to find out that you do not actually work for the club,since joinin this forum a couple of weeks ago i find myself addicted :ayatollah:

I am just a nosey so and so :lol:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cityblue wrote:I,m the same.New to the forum and the news given on posts are brilliant,really surprised to find out that you do not actually work for the club,since joinin this forum a couple of weeks ago i find myself addicted :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Carl was given a James Bond spy kit for xmas a few years ago and has been bugging the Riddler's office ever since , Baz has also given him one of them Spy pens n pencil sets with hidden cameras :lol:

Setiously tho Carl u are always in the know and well done :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:

We're all very grateful that you're so nosey :lol: and so ready to share the info !!! This forum just keeps getting bigger and better !!!

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Have to change your name to summat like curtain twitcher or swivel neck then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Carl was given a James Bond spy kit for xmas a few years ago and has been bugging the Riddler's office ever since , Baz has also given him one of them Spy pens n pencil sets with hidden cameras :lol:

Baz's pen was present at the meeting :lol:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Carl was given a James Bond spy kit for xmas a few years ago and has been bugging the Riddler's office ever since , Baz has also given him one of them Spy pens n pencil sets with hidden cameras :lol:

Baz's pen was present at the meeting :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I carry mine everywhere with me :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: