Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So what was really achieved

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am

What was really achieved with your meeting Trying to read in between the lines of what was said it seems more of a Public relations excersise on their behalf

Re: So what was really achieved

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 am

he worries me old gethin!!

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:53 am

I bet nobody at the Club has asked family stand supporters if they want to sit next to the away fans ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 am

Of course it's only P.R. but the meeting appeared to achieve the most important thing i.e. opening a dialogue. It may be too early to expect anything more.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am

VCLEE wrote:Of course it's only P.R. but the meeting appeared to achieve the most important thing i.e. opening a dialogue. It may be too early to expect anything more.

The Trust have a meeting with him tonite , maybe its this Forum getting 1 up on them ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:03 am

the supposed 'oneupmanship' with the Trust should also be consigned to history. Time to move onwards and upwards..... :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 am

VCLEE wrote:the supposed 'oneupmanship' with the Trust should also be consigned to history. Time to move onwards and upwards..... :ayatollah:

I thought that and its just coincidental I expect ?

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 am

in the light of day all we can say was accomplished is a line of communication, between the club and us(the wage payers)