Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FREE BEER...................

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 am

I just recieved my voucher woooo hoooooo so im off down morrissons now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FREE BEER...................

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 am

should have mine tonight when i get home then :)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 pm

beer beer free beer.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:should have mine tonight when i get home then :)

Mine came by recorded delivery so you may have to go to your local post office...

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Mine came too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

be careful lads, ive been to both morrisons down the bay and llanhisen and spoke with both managers, both didn't know about these vouchers and only ordered 5-10 packs for the month (as they are on offer/trial)

now a few people have called in both shops so they have now rung up the big bosses unhappy they weren't informed and they are gonna try and get lots more in the next few days

maybe ring them just i just spent 2 hours stuck in traffic etc going to both :(

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Ben wrote:be careful lads, ive been to both morrisons down the bay and llanhisen and spoke with both managers, both didn't know about these vouchers and only ordered 5-10 packs for the month (as they are on offer/trial)

now a few people have called in both shops so they have now rung up the big bosses unhappy they weren't informed and they are gonna try and get lots more in the next few days

maybe ring them just i just spent 2 hours stuck in traffic etc going to both :(

Thats kind of you Ben doing that for us :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 pm

tried every day, just managed to come back after reserving one with the manager (made friends with him lol)

and had a free pint glass, just in the fridge now chilling ready for englandstarn's loss 2morow :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Just been told by brewery if you have any problems send letter of complaint to a Mr P. Ridsdale who came up with the idea.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Drank mine the other day. "f*cking bollocksed" doesn't do me any justice :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

i had the carling pour yourself rubbish, well after 3 pints it was like dribble coming out, they will never take off

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Ben wrote:i had the carling pour yourself rubbish, well after 3 pints it was like dribble coming out, they will never take off

So i take it you dont recommend the carling then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

well im a stella man myself, carling was the only one left to get, tastes like piss too :lol: think the england team made it :D

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

My Grolsch is going down a treat but at that price £16.99 it wont take off. Also if my mates came around to drink 5 litres it would last 2 rounds. Doesnt taste any different to canned lager. But the fact it is free makes it taste good.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:50 pm

could someone explain what this post is about, free beer .morrisons,?????????????

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:could someone explain what this post is about, free beer .morrisons,?????????????

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15410&p=143690#p143690

Glad to hear that people finally had their free beer, im glad i posted the link now. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Thank You Nobby very appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope you had yours too?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 pm

just wondering to all those who got there Free Beer.....did you also get your Free Carling glass????? :D