Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"ANY COMMENTS"

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ngham.html

Re: "ANY COMMENTS"

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Annis you got a direct link? it comes up with lots of storeys and I cant find the Witts one

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

They wanted him before didnt they and isnt Whitts family from the midlands ? Thats the same Forest that also wanted Pratley and 1 or 2 others too so we shall see , Id slap a £3mil tag on him and hope he doesnt have the same season as last for goals :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Hard one to say really, tbh i dont think hes ever goin to have a season like that again for a while at least, so lazzy on the pitch aswell but by far the most gifted player at our club, i would give him one more season unless we can sell him for 2 - 3 mill and bring someone better in, plus i dont want him to go cus he looks like me :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ngham.html

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

See now I thought last season Witts put a lot more effort in than previous seasons. Even tho he isnt a Burke type player I wouldnt say he was that lazy last season and his covering of the fullback was a lot lot better. I doubt he will get the same return as last season again but lets not forget all the assists he gets as well. I think 3m would be a fair price considering his contract and we have Rossco who can do a gd job wide

cheers for the second link annis, 2.5m isnt far off what id value him at the moment

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

not 100 percent commited tho, he must have had about a half dozen of good games last year (even tho top scorer) hes goes missin to much for me and has no pace at all lol, but 2.5 mill i would let him go and like u said ross can do that job

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Cant really say I will lose any sleep if he goes, especially for £3 million. Scored some cracking goals last season plus is perhaps one of our most talented players. However he does go missing alot. Personally i would like to see him replaced with more of a work rated player. Cant think of anyone though.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

People keep going on about Koumas tho and IMO WItts works hard, scored more last season and his assist total is sure to have been very high if not the highest. With Witts you always know he is one of few players that can pull something out of the bag and get a goal.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Hard one to say really, tbh i dont think hes ever goin to have a season like that again for a while at least, so lazzy on the pitch aswell but by far the most gifted player at our club, i would give him one more season unless we can sell him for 2 - 3 mill and bring someone better in, plus i dont want him to go cus he looks like me :ayatollah:

I agree with you ccfc-forever :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 am

Got to keep Whitts need to keep all our players. All this bull that he'll never have a season like he has just had. How many times has that been said about present/past players. The lad has def been an improved player on the previous season and there's nothing to suggest he can't have a better season come Aug.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1286593/Nottingham-Forest-want-Cardiff-City-star-Peter-Whittingham.html

Do you reckon Whitts will go Annis?

:ayatollah: