Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is it True??

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Been talking to a mate of mine, and told him I'll be in Cardiff for a game in August, he told me NOT to wear a Cardiff top as I will not be allowed in some of the city centre pubs with him. He's winding me up isn't he :shock: :shock:

Re: Is it True??

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Marc wrote:Been talking to a mate of mine, and told him I'll be in Cardiff for a game in August, he told me NOT to wear a Cardiff top as I will not be allowed in some of the city centre pubs with him. He's winding me up isn't he :shock: :shock:

There are quite a few Pubs in Our City Centre who hate Football Fans :evil:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:06 pm

No ,walkabout is one of them. Any football shirt bar us & scumsea .shit boozer anyway ,flaming Galla :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:Been talking to a mate of mine, and told him I'll be in Cardiff for a game in August, he told me NOT to wear a Cardiff top as I will not be allowed in some of the city centre pubs with him. He's winding me up isn't he :shock: :shock:

There are quite a few Pubs in Our City Centre who hate Football Fans :evil:

Annis, So it's true then, that they don't allow CARDIFF CITY Football tops to be Worn in a pub in the CITY of CARDIFF, sorry if this is old news, but I just can't believe it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Marc on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:09 pm

I know Walkabout used to stop cardiff fans going in there with shirt :twisted:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I know Walkabout used to stop cardiff fans going in there with shirt :twisted:

I hate Walkabout pubs, but this news to me is shocking :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I know Walkabout used to stop cardiff fans going in there with shirt :twisted:

Prince of Wales use to, until they realised how much money they were loosing .

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Walkabout also to reuse to serve Servicemen :evil: