Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The missing fans thread

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Thought I'd start this as there are a couple of lads that used to go that I haven't seen in years
1 - this one is for annis,tall lad from Taunton blonde hair ,the last time I spoke to him was when we had Plymouth mid-day then Wales played someone up anfield the same day.I think it was the boro pub outside anfield.
2- Scott from Carlisle ,the last I saw of him is when we got into a little scuffle up Manchester with united lads,someone smacked him with a bottle & the famous cockney red got ko by 1 of the Caerphilly lads.

Re: The missing fans thread

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Xcasual wrote:Thought I'd start this as there are a couple of lads that used to go that I haven't seen in years
1 - this one is for annis,tall lad from Taunton blonde hair ,the last time I spoke to him was when we had Plymouth mid-day then Wales played someone up anfield the same day.I think it was the boro pub outside anfield.
2- Scott from Carlisle ,the last I saw of him is when we got into a little scuffle up Manchester with united lads,someone smacked him with a bottle & the famous cockney red got ko by 1 of the Caerphilly lads.

Patrick is his name.

Scott from Carlisle runs now with Carlisle again.

Re: The missing fans thread

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Xcasual wrote:Thought I'd start this as there are a couple of lads that used to go that I haven't seen in years

Patrick is his name.

Scott from Carlisle runs now with Carlisle again.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: