Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS can increase the capacity.....

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm

....quite easily and cheaply.

Norwich have increased their capacity by 1,100 just by reconfiguring the seating within the four stands.

Do you think it would be worthwhile?

Re: CCS can increase the capacity.....

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

we have the option to increase by 8000 already? i dont think we need to until we get into the premiership.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

if we increase by 8000 we can fit 4000 more fat people in

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Merlin wrote:we have the option to increase by 8000 already? i dont think we need to until we get into the premiership.

I understand we can increase by 8,000, however, this is with an associated costs and structural change of the stadium.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 pm

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDeta ... 10,00.html

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Unless we continually "sell out" i think its a non starter. Maybe in the future though.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Joff, I am with you on This, If We intend to be a Big Club then Our Capacity has to increase bit by bit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Joff, I am with you on This, If We intend to be a Big Club then Our Capacity has to increase bit by bit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A higher capacity at "not alot of extra cost" can only mean cheaper walkup prices surley ?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Joff wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Joff, I am with you on This, If We intend to be a Big Club then Our Capacity has to increase bit by bit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A higher capacity at "not alot of extra cost" can only mean cheaper walkup prices surley ?

Correct Joff and The more Fans watching Cardiff City, The Bigger We will become :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

moz-dublin wrote:if we increase by 8000 we can fit 4000 more fat people in

thats fattist moz take it back or first game im gonna come and sit on you :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

what do you weigh?
i can deal with anything under 15 stone

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 pm

The gap between the home and away fans can easily be closed up. I don't see why we have got it. Surely we can be trusted with being only 5 or 6 seats away from the Away fans?

On top of that, we have Disabled access at the bottom of all four stands. Why not only have it in the Grandstand, and bring the fans off each 3 other stands, close to the inner stadium concourse?