Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "JOE LEDLEY" WILL FINALLY BE SIGNING THIS WEEK

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm

i not questioning anything thats said about ledley.

but i heard yesterday from a pretty reliable source close to the family, that joe will be staying at cardiff.
this is due to personal reasons.
only what i was told, it could be way off the mark though!!
havnt been on here for about 5days so dont know whats been said about him re. clubs etc.

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 am

milly44 wrote:i not questioning anything thats said about ledley.

but i heard yesterday from a pretty reliable source close to the family, that joe will be staying at cardiff.
this is due to personal reasons.
only what i was told, it could be way off the mark though!!
havnt been on here for about 5days so dont know whats been said about him re. clubs etc.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 am

This is definitely not happening this week, not sure who's giving you your info on this Annis, but they're well out.

Lots of things to consider and nothings been decided yet.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

Last edited by chippy909 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

Dan wrote:This is definitely not happening this week, not sure who's giving you your info on this Annis, but they're well out.

Dan, I just got told Joes Agent is a bit of a Wanker and hard to deal with , Your prob right this could go on.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 am

I have heard the same as my brother. Just from a pretty close source that he is going to stay for personal reason for this year.

Dont blame me if he goes though.

Hope he stays :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 am

chippy909 wrote:I have heard the same as my brother. Just from a pretty close source that he is going to stay for personal reason for this year.

Dont blame me if he goes though.

Hope he stays :ayatollah:

Chippy, I hope he stays, But I honestly dont feel that will happen.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Dan wrote:This is definitely not happening this week, not sure who's giving you your info on this Annis, but they're well out.

Dan, I just got told Joes Agent is a bit of a Wanker and hard to deal with , Your prob right this could go on.

Nothing to do with his agent, Joe's out of the country again from tomorrow.

Everything is just PURE speculation at the moment.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 am

if he does stay then what u reckon the length of contract they give him will be ? More years = more wonga when he leaves ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 am

Martyn1963 wrote:if he does stay then what u reckon the length of contract they give him will be ? More years = more wonga when he leaves ! :ayatollah:

Martyn, I really cant see him staying, I hope I am wrong.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:17 am

I too will be shocked if he stays. But if he isn't staying to be loyal to his home town and club, and is only staying for other reasons, then i think its best if he moves on. I dont want players here relaxing and picking up a wage for personal reasons. We want players here playing for the shirt and from the heart.

If he is staying then surely he would have signed his contract already and not still be pondering offers from other clubs ? ;)