Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

warning ! virus

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 am

my computer has just been affected with robert green virus cant save anything

what do you call a south african footballers wife ? a gollywag

world cups been an eye opener its a change to see africans on the tele not covered in flys and asking for £2 a month

i went to the chemist earlier for condoms and i bought the recommended robert green style they are extra slippery and i am guaranteed to catch f**k all ! :lol: :lol:

Take no offence light hearted humour........................................................

Re: warning ! virus

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 am

mallo wrote:my computer has just been affected with robert green virus cant save anything

what do you call a south african footballers wife ? a gollywag

world cups been an eye opener its a change to see africans on the tele not covered in flys and asking for £2 a month

i went to the chemist earlier for condoms and i bought the recommended robert green style they are extra slippery and i am guaranteed to catch f**k all ! :lol: :lol:

I wish John Terry had shagged Robert Greens missus instead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Take no offence light hearted humour........................................................

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

:lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 am

:P :P :P :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:24 pm

went to the chemist 2 buy some condoms the assistant asked me what sort i wanted ribbed flavour or Rob Green ,i asked what Rob Green was ?she replied they are extra slippery and guaranteed not to catch anything ;)

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I wish John Terry had shagged Robert Greens missus instead :cry:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 pm

At least that's one British spillage the Americans won't be moaning about... :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 pm

rob green has trained today and in 3hrs has had 4000 shots fired at him,
and did not concede a single goal.
Tomorrow him and heskey will train with the rest of the squad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:21 pm

It was a clever move to bring Shaun Wright-Phillips on. For 15 minutes the Americans were stunned, thinking Gary Coleman had come back to life.

Apologies if this offends anyone. ;)