Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hello From Hong Kong

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 am

How are you all? Hong Kong is a Mad mad place, never seen so many people in my life/ It makes London look like a Village lol.
Watched the English game the other night, got chatting to a fw Stockport Lads. The 1 said Cardiff broke his Jaw years ago. But in fairness they were good as gold. Annis you were right tho it aint chep at all, 5quid for a beer :o .
bUT THERE YOU GO MY MONEY IS RUNNING OUT NOW ON THE INTERNET SO WILL speak to you all soon. BTW Im 26 today !!!

Re: Hello From Hong Kong

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 am

BlueCheg wrote:How are you all? Hong Kong is a Mad mad place, never seen so many people in my life/ It makes London look like a Village lol.
Watched the English game the other night, got chatting to a fw Stockport Lads. The 1 said Cardiff broke his Jaw years ago. But in fairness they were good as gold. Annis you were right tho it aint chep at all, 5quid for a beer :o .
bUT THERE YOU GO MY MONEY IS RUNNING OUT NOW ON THE INTERNET SO WILL speak to you all soon. BTW Im 26 today !!!

Happy birthday cheggs of for a massage now are you ! :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:46 am

happy birthday cheggs,

tip - keep away from the lady boys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 am

happy birthday chegs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

apparently the lady boys are better :o

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 am

BlueCheg wrote:How are you all? Hong Kong is a Mad mad place, never seen so many people in my life/ It makes London look like a Village lol.

Hello Cheggers, Glad your having a great time, I told you Hong Kong is very Expensive. England were a let down, I though DJ was managing them, no plan b and toothless, Continue to have a good time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 am

Have a good un mate and dont worry about £5 for a beer u wanna try going to Dublin :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Have a good un mate and dont worry about £5 for a beer u wanna try going to Dublin :lol: :ayatollah:

or Vegas... paid $52 for two double vodka and cokes...!!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Happy Birthday Cheggs have a good un :)

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 am

Happy birthday mate.

Few of my mates live in Hong Kong. Sounds a lush place.

Have a good time mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Get yourself down to the 7-11 opposite Joe Bananas in Wanchai Cheggs, cheapest beer in town :lol: