Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BOUGHT MY WALES MEMBERSHIP

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm

It means Guaranteed Wales Away tickets and of course home games and IF they ever Qualify :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£25 or £15 and Junior £5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JUST BOUGHT MY WALES MEMBERSHIP

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:It means Guaranteed Wales Away tickets and of course home games and IF they ever Qualify :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yep Im tempted too as £25 to guarantee going to Wembley again to watch Wales cant be bad :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 am

Where did you do it Annis?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 am

if you are a current FAW database member then they will send u a form .

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 am

the whole hassel of trying to get tickets, go to wales game is beyond a joke!! you got to be a member, database etc you'd think we were england or brazil or somthing, FFS we have a 80k stadium and hardly fill it up because prices are so high, id rather see everyone fill the stadium at £5 children £10 adults, because lets face it, its boring crap and to pay top prices is a joke! I never watch wales at home for these reasons, if it were a tenner then id go to everyone of them, if you think this years world cup is boring, just go to wales for 10 times more affect

they definatly got it wrong down here, as always

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:56 am

Hmm how do you get on to the database?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:57 am

you have to write a 5 page essay to some women called LUCY, then your still not considered :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:59 am

Ben wrote:you have to write a 5 page essay to some women called LUCY, then your still not considered :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am

Getting my membership sorted this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a pisser having to fork out for me and the kids simply for the 'right' to buy tickets but I want to take my 2 boys to Wembley so it's gotta be done.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 am

alfie sherwood wrote:Getting my membership sorted this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a pisser having to fork out for me and the kids simply for the 'right' to buy tickets but I want to take my 2 boys to Wembley so it's gotta be done.

thats why (amoungst other things) the stadium is empty all the time :lol:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:It means Guaranteed Wales Away tickets and of course home games and IF they ever Qualify :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't you mean if we ever qualify :D

Well done on getting the membership though - that's the sort of support that can help the Welsh FA plan ahead. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 am

Does anybody know how i get on the database?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am

i think you have to be scotish and love writing emails to lucy the squirter

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 am

Ben wrote:i think you have to be scotish and love writing emails to lucy the squirter

:lol: :lol: You just made me laugh out loud with than one..

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 am

It's such a pisstake. I've been trying to get on the database for about a year. Buying tickets on the day doesn't help at all does it. I'll be using my fathers forms and sending in my photo I think. Just want the season ticket and a couple of aways. So much hassle.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 am

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but it doesn't guarantee an away ticket. It can't.

There are 25,000 people on the FAW database. I had my form three months ago as I have a been a Tournament Ticket holder for the last qualifying tournament. There were about 11,000 Tournament Ticket holders then.

The allocation for away supporters at an England game at Wembley is around 6,000.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 am

Bought my Golden membership 2 months ago as i received a form in the post as i was on the home and away database.
They are sending out more forms in July i think.
They are limiting the membership so if you get gold then you are guaranteed tickets for home and away, if you get silver then you will be guaranteed home only, the other membership i think is free but it will just let you know if and when tickets will go on general sale.
Be interesting to see how quick the golden membership fills up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

recharding wrote:I don't mean to burst your bubble, but it doesn't guarantee an away ticket. It can't.

There are 25,000 people on the FAW database. I had my form three months ago as I have a been a Tournament Ticket holder for the last qualifying tournament. There were about 11,000 Tournament Ticket holders then.

The allocation for away supporters at an England game at Wembley is around 6,000.

All it's doing is pushing new fans away. I was always planning on doing a couple of aways this campaign before the draw was even made. Now that we have England they're not making it possible for new members to join. I'd rather go Montenegro than Wembley.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

CCFC1990 wrote:Where did you do it Annis?

Filled the forms in and dropped it in to the Welsh FA, with of course the money lol.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am

ninianboy1 wrote:

Don't you mean if we ever qualify :D

Well done on getting the membership though - that's the sort of support that can help the Welsh FA plan ahead. :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: