Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 5 years ago to this date (13/06/2005)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A MUSICAL GENIUS.

THE MEDIA MENT HE NEVER HAD A CHILDHOOD.

HE COULDN'T WALK OUT HIS FRONT DOOR WITHOUT A CAMERA SHOVED IN HIS FACE.

I JUST THINK MJ WAS LIVING A CHILDHOOD HE NEVER HAD.

AND LETS FACE IT WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO BE FREE AND LIVE THE BEST LIFE WE CAN. THAT IS WHAT MJ WAS DOING.

AND ANNIS.... WHO IS ELVIS? :lol:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:all MJ did wrong was have his childhood taken away from him through stardum and a buisness like dad
yet in adulthood he sought to reclaim that lost youth back
in the form of his neverland ranch and various friendships with childeren,
that would have been a friend, if his childood had been like yours or mine.
yes he did admit to sleping in the same room as the kids but as mentioned, it was on the floor not in the bed.

he was seen as a payday by many who were out to exploit his kindness, and allow him to become close to the kids.
you tell me as a parent you would allow your child to sleep over at a single adults house. NO
only two things would allow you to do that,
1 - you full trusted the man
2 - you see it as a chance of a big payout by exploiting the kindness of a loving man

R.I.P micheal

(yes i am a fan had the fortune to see him twice in cardiff)

Great post Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:all MJ did wrong was have his childhood taken away from him through stardum and a buisness like dad
yet in adulthood he sought to reclaim that lost youth back
in the form of his neverland ranch and various friendships with childeren,
that would have been a friend, if his childood had been like yours or mine.
yes he did admit to sleping in the same room as the kids but as mentioned, it was on the floor not in the bed.

he was seen as a payday by many who were out to exploit his kindness, and allow him to become close to the kids.
you tell me as a parent you would allow your child to sleep over at a single adults house. NO
only two things would allow you to do that,
1 - you full trusted the man
2 - you see it as a chance of a big payout by exploiting the kindness of a loving man

R.I.P micheal

(yes i am a fan had the fortune to see him twice in cardiff)

Andy

you got it and I managed to see him many times home and abroad :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:A 45 year old man is sharing his bedroom with CHILDREN, sorry, but if he wasn't a rich mega-superstar and you heard this about a bloke down the road, what would you think then?

But Marc he is not the bloke down the road, I know and appreciate where your coming from but you have to consider what life this man lived, yes priviliged but also lonely and he was surrounded by yes men, people would not stand up to MJ because they liked the money, MJ did things from the heart and never understood that even though he was doing nothing wrong it may be portrayed as wrong, you cant make someone guilty of such a crime because it does'nt sit right with you.

Carl, I also understand where you are coming from but If i can put it another way, if my 8 year old son/daughter went for a sleepover and told me she was alone with a 45 year old man in his bed/bedroom then I would go mental, and if he tried to pay me off, I would kill him.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Marc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Marc wrote:A 45 year old man is sharing his bedroom with CHILDREN, sorry, but if he wasn't a rich mega-superstar and you heard this about a bloke down the road, what would you think then?

But Marc he is not the bloke down the road, I know and appreciate where your coming from but you have to consider what life this man lived, yes priviliged but also lonely and he was surrounded by yes men, people would not stand up to MJ because they liked the money, MJ did things from the heart and never understood that even though he was doing nothing wrong it may be portrayed as wrong, you cant make someone guilty of such a crime because it does'nt sit right with you.

Carl, I also understand where you are coming from but If i can put it another way, if my 8 year old son/daughter went for a sleepover and told me she was alone with a 45 year old man in his bed/bedroom then I would go mental, and if he tried to pay me off, I would kill him.

marc that would be me aswell...but then we are on about a normal harry who lives here by us ....not MJ

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Marc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Marc you have answered the very thing that backs up the claim MJ is innocent, what parent would accept a pay off from a paedophile they suspected had abused their child ?

I will tell you, a parent that was blackmailing an innocent man.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A MUSICAL GENIUS.

THE MEDIA MENT HE NEVER HAD A CHILDHOOD.

HE COULDN'T WALK OUT HIS FRONT DOOR WITHOUT A CAMERA SHOVED IN HIS FACE.

I JUST THINK MJ WAS LIVING A CHILDHOOD HE NEVER HAD.

AND LETS FACE IT WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO BE FREE AND LIVE THE BEST LIFE WE CAN. THAT IS WHAT MJ WAS DOING.

AND ANNIS.... WHO IS ELVIS? :lol: :lol:

i will start a poll and see who people prefer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm

MJ was a brilliant performer & easily the best of the last 30 years.The best all time i would say was Elvis, he could'nt play guitar or write a tune but he did'nt need to.Sadly he seems to be remembered as a bloated bloke in white flares & turned up collar but his singing & performing in his earlier years were brilliant.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 am

No one knows the truth, well no one on a little messageboard with no links to MJ.

He was found not guilty and that is what we must remember. However, there is supposedly key witnesses that decided not to give evidence and as soon as that happens you will have rumours of pay-offs and the situation we have now with people not believing the jury's decision.

He has to take some blame for sharing his room with the kids, I don't care what anyone says, if your child went on a sleepover and you found out they ended up sharing a room with the dad of the household you would be asking serious questions.

I am angered by the parents of the children for forgetting about their children when only seeing a friendship with Jackson in the terms on dollar signs.

Musical genius in his chosen music field.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 am

no smoke without fire :D

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 am

would anyone have let there kids sleep at his!!!! and he paid large amounts out of court twice.why!!! nonce

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 am

carlccfc wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:too right mr abrahams michael jackson is not a patch on Elvis the king !

stick to tin bashing carl :lol:

Elvis is without doubt a great entertainer and like Michael Jacksona pioneer but Michael Jackson had to overcome a huge barrier before he could make it anywhere near the big time, his colour !

The first ever videos played on MTV by a black artist were Michael Jackson's beat it and billie jean.

You are totally wrong on the MTV thing Carl. MJ couldn't get a video played when MTV first started and there was a big colour barrier. It was 2 years before MJ was regularly featured on MTV.

Suprisingly the first video with black artists to be shown was our very own Specials and Rat Race.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:47 am

I also have some recollection that Musical Youth, Pass the Dutchie is claimed to be the first video by entirely black artists.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 am

It's always great to have a debate where we have different opinions, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I myself, really hope that I'm wrong in what I think. :ayatollah:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 am

i think wacko le jacko had a fiddle on one, maybe a finger or a tounge or somthing, then regreted it and told the kid to "check his bad self" with a few "he he's" and that was it !