Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: now please EVERYONE be serious

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm

How serious are our financial problems this season are they virtually sorted ?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm

What sort of atmosphere would you like to have in the CCS ? Are you looking to have more of a rugby style atmosphere?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:What sort of atmosphere would you like to have in the CCS ? Are you looking to have more of a rugby style atmosphere?

Forgot perfect question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm

I would like to ask Gethin, because he knows what the atmosphere was like at Ninian, does he feel that we would be better off switching the family stand and Canton stand ?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:25 pm

I would ask him why does it appear there's a "jobs for the boys" culture going on within the club. Surely employ the right people who KNOW what the job entails. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:What sort of atmosphere would you like to have in the CCS ? Are you looking to have more of a rugby style atmosphere?

Forgot perfect question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK how about this one then can i ask you to FECK OFF? and will you go ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Eddie May wrote:if this forum had a chance for a couple of members to meet the new chief executive gethin jenkins,
what would you like to ask(forget the book question) ?

gethin

as you are keen to create a rugby type atmosphere at the ccs can we please take our beer into the seats please :roll:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:I would like to ask Gethin, because he knows what the atmosphere was like at Ninian, does he feel that we would be better off switching the family stand and Canton stand ?

Yes Def Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 pm

why doesnt the club recognize ex players more around the stadium , bar names and photos etc . Having 1 or 2 to entertain the hoy palloy in the level 4 area isnt enough sorry !

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm

i would ask him about the state of our academy and what are the future plans in that direction .

Also why do you need so many stewards on a match day

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Are we going to invest heavily in a youth policy, including a better scouting system? All the good teams (I am thinking of your Man Utd's, Liverpools and abroad such teams as Barcelona etc) in years gone by have developed their own players, that is prior to the influx of foreign players into our leagues. Now with this new ruling coming in restricting foreign players it will once again be important to have a larger nucleus of British players in your team so it would make sense financially in the long term to invest heavily in our youth policy. Also when you have a team made up mostly of local lads they obviously have more passion for their club than an outsider would.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

gethin did rupert farringdon forysth shag your missus hence his books been taken off your shelfs

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

I would ask the following questions; 1, what is the clubs five year plan & objectives.
2, Cost controls v budgets.
3, Increasing revenue, income streams [turnover].
4, Current total debt & liabilities & proposed soulutions & timescales.
5, Current fan base & plans to expand, [local schools, Valleys, & abroad].
6, future plans for local exposure in the community, [hospitals, schools, & businnese's & local media].

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:07 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I would ask the following questions; 1, what is the clubs five year plan & objectives.
2, Cost controls v budgets.
3, Increasing revenue, income streams [turnover].
4, Current total debt & liabilities & proposed soulutions & timescales.
5, Current fan base & plans to expand, [local schools, Valleys, & abroad].
6, future plans for local exposure in the community, [hospitals, schools, & businnese's & local media].

Superb questions Rick :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:08 pm

would like to now about his days as a city fan considering he doesn't know who jason perry is :twisted:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:I would like to ask Gethin, because he knows what the atmosphere was like at Ninian, does he feel that we would be better off switching the family stand and Canton stand ?

I'm hoping to ask him that very question on Tuesday. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:07 pm

I would like someone to ask him about the atmosphere and by switching the family stand with canton stand like carl said.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 am

would he prefeer to be monkeyfaced by cheggers or baz :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

I'm hoping to ask him that very question on Tuesday. :ayatollah:

Great news :ayatollah:

Hopefully it can be sorted for the season after next.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

Annis

Is the Club shop going to be run professionally?
are you going to improve the mail order side, particularly for overseas delivery?
How is the club marketing effort going to be organised? outsourced or hire marketing professionals to sell the brand
Specific to Malaysia, how are you going to handle the marketing? outsource to Berjaya?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 am

I would like him to make all staff employed and promoted by the riddler to re apply for their jobs on an annual basis as we have to look at some of the outrageous salaries being paid.

If we have to show financial restraint on the playing staff then surely this should also apply to the commercial and administration side too.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Eddie May wrote:if this forum had a chance for a couple of members to meet the new chief executive gethin jenkins,
what would you like to ask(forget the book question) ?

After where you have been Butt,

Whats it like to see a crowd ???

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:Annis

Is the Club shop going to be run professionally?
are you going to improve the mail order side, particularly for overseas delivery?
How is the club marketing effort going to be organised? outsourced or hire marketing professionals to sell the brand
Specific to Malaysia, how are you going to handle the marketing? outsource to Berjaya?

Most people have covered the financial, family/grange standgate affair and academy Q's
Shop Q's would be of the merchandise that is NOT available for a "club" shop!
There is a massive market for the club to have great things on sale (both football & rugby) - I like the rugby reusable shopping bags -WHY the football havent got on this idea i will never know - ey are everywhere and i wud rather use CCFC than a Tesco bag lol

The quality of things being sold is very poor for extortiionate prices too!
This is an area that needs a good shake up for the revenue it creates!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Jez, agreed mate, you only have to go online and see what the premier clubs offer. The club is missing out on a potentially large revenue stream (again :( )

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:12 pm

roberts1927 wrote:would he prefeer to be monkeyfaced by cheggers or baz :ayatollah:
easy answer that has got to be me, cheggs is on hols :D

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm

i would like to ask him if my bum looks big in this?