Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

parry up the pub today

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm

talked to paul parry up the pub today, just got back from barbados, rained for most of the time, stopped in vegas on the way back, asked him how life was in preston, he said ok, i said are you down here to sign for the city, he didnt see the funny side of it, so i gave up, his mrs is quite fit though, :roll:

Re: parry up the pub today

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:talked to paul parry up the pub today, just got back from barbados, rained for most of the time, stopped in vegas on the way back, asked him how life was in preston, he said ok, i said are you down here to sign for the city, he didnt see the funny side of it, so i gave up, his mrs is quite fit though, :roll:

He has asked Darren Purse to put a good word in with Irvine at SHEFF WED, He hates it under Darren Ferguson and they dont get on, I havent got the time of day for him, he blows hot and cold on the pitch and off.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Is that the missus he was married to ? or is this a new one ? 8-)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is that the missus he was married to ? or is this a new one ? 8-)

His second marriage this and he married the City ex Physio Samantha.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm

parry always reminded me of josh low, if they came up against , a weak winger, defence, they would have a great game, when they come up against strong teams they went to pieces :roll:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Is that the missus he was married to ? or is this a new one ? 8-)

Was that the Physio that was keeping the whole youth team happy ? :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:parry always reminded me of josh low, if they came up against , a weak winger, defence, they would have a great game, when they come up against strong teams they went to pieces :roll:

Yes exactly the same .

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Was that the Physio that was keeping the whole youth team happy ? :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

:oops: :oops:

No comment Loovens :lol:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 pm

no comment gilbert

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:44 pm

lets be fair all the women who work down the club only work there to sleep with anything that earns over 60k a year!

youth to first team, and the thing is they are all stinkers n rotters!! married with kids

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 am

he is signing for LUFC soon !!!