Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BE HONEST HAVE YOU EVER GONE AND HAD A

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm

DATE(First time) and Given up A CARDIFF CITY Game ? (HONESTY PLEASE) :ayatollah:

OR

Girlfriend or Cardiff City Who do you choose ? :lol:

Re: BE HONEST HAVE YOU EVER GONE AND HAD A

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:36 pm

My first wife [85/03] hated football, these were lean years for me, except when Sam took over. Second wife loves footie, & are both season ticket holders. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:My first wife [85/03] hated football, these were lean years for me, except when Sam took over. Second wife loves footie, & are both season ticket holders. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

I was ok, My wife was already following City from the rick wright days with her brother.
Football was always first for me and if they didnt except it,then it was goodbye :lol:
Children are what has changed me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Have cancelled a first date many times for city.

Missed the game eddie scored his first goal for us 2 seasons ago for a gf.... We split up a week later lol
still gutted I missed that game lol

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Have cancelled a first date many times for city.

Missed the game eddie scored his first goal for us 2 seasons ago for a gf.... We split up a week later lol
still gutted I missed that game lol

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Although this is off topic from the original thread (sorry :lol: ), but I once split up with a girl because she thought it was "strange" of me letting my stunning Staffordshire Bull Terrier sleep in my bed, she didn't like dogs, so she had to go (the girlfriend that is). :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Marc wrote:Although this is off topic from the original thread (sorry :lol: ), but I once split up with a girl because she thought it was "strange" of me letting my stunning Staffordshire Bull Terrier sleep in my bed, she didn't like dogs, so she had to go (the girlfriend that is). :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My Dogs Sleep right by the side off My bed and My Wife hates it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:Although this is off topic from the original thread (sorry :lol: ), but I once split up with a girl because she thought it was "strange" of me letting my stunning Staffordshire Bull Terrier sleep in my bed, she didn't like dogs, so she had to go (the girlfriend that is). :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My Dogs Sleep right by the side off My bed and My Wife hates it :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:37 pm

i once took a girl on a date to np v derry city. i got home late from work so missed my lift to game so i rang her up and asked her to come to game (coz she had a car). we didn't last long :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i once took a girl on a date to np v derry city. i got home late from work so missed my lift to game so i rang her up and asked her to come to game (coz she had a car). we didn't last long :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Remember the Hull stub game?

Had a date for that game, took her to a gig in Barfly.
Was constantly on my phone looking for the score.

Never again.
Luckily it didn't matter about my Hull stub, seeing as i'm a ST holder :lol:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Wife hasn't spoken to me since I went to Wembley just because it was her birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm

The first date I went on with my wife was when we were dating, for her birthday I took her to watch City vs Carlisle in the pissing rain and freezing cold wind. We lost the game and she actually really enjoyed it, had a season ticket after that right up until our daughter was born!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

The answers no for me.

However my next date will be the hospitality at CCS during matchday. I'm going to set out my stall straight away...not going ot make that mistake again.