Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Exclusive....

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Is anyone else bored as fcuk by the world cup?????? Annis/Carl, we need a new exclusive otherwise i will be booking myself into Whitchurch for 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: New Exclusive....

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

I agree. So far there have been no games of any noteable entertainment, no flashes of genius, and just the constant drone of vuvuzelas.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Danson Furnace wrote:I agree. So far there have been no games of any noteable entertainment, no flashes of genius, and just the constant drone of vuvuzelas.

.......why the lack of goals?????? The ball is lighter so it should move more, the standard of International football has gone down hill in my eyes!!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:57 pm

You could well be right. Also, it's the end of a very long season for a lot of the players and it may be a case of players getting into their shell on the big occassion.

I think the biggest factors have been the quality of fixtures so far, and teams playing safe.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 pm

World Cups always start slowly. No team wants to lose its first game. Wait until the games mean a team may progress or have to go home and it will get more exciting

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 pm

boring crap, another game on now 0-0 , no wounder people dont want to sit down and watch a whole game

shit football so far