Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEDLEY on brink of signing for STOKE!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 am

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/f ... WITCH.html

Re: LEDLEY on brink of signing for STOKE!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 am

Looks like we might get around £1m - £2m in compo then?

thats a good thing. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:33 am

FULHAM HAVE ALSO RENEWED THEIR INTEREST IN LEDLEY. ;)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:21 am

Merlin wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/845130/LEDLEY-ON-BRINK-OF-STOKE-SWITCH.html

Merlin, Ive just spoken to Mario Risoli and Joe is still keeping his options open, but Stoke have offered a good deal. He Def wont be staying with us.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/845130/LEDLEY-ON-BRINK-OF-STOKE-SWITCH.html

Merlin, Ive just spoken to Mario Risoli and Joe is still keeping his options open, but Stoke have offered a good deal. He Def wont be staying with us.

Annis, i think it is inevitable that he WILL be going. Lets just hope its to a premier league club. Im pretty sure it will be, Joe has got his head screwed on and knows the Premiership is the best league in the world - why on Earth would he NOT want to go there? there are no reasons.....
Anywhere else, and he will disappear into oblivion! :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 am

While it's good that if he goes to Stoke the club will get a wedge, it's hardly a big step up for him.

Fulham, Everton or someone of that stature would be better.

Also, if he's not staying why can't they just come out and say it - let us build round that rather than keeping us hanging on. The sooner he calls it the less resentment there will be.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 am

notw... :lol:

rather ask a jack to have a look in the crystal ball to get any news

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 am

Hofmeister wrote:notw... :lol:

rather ask a jack to have a look in the crystal ball to get any news

Not just there pal, its everywhere.....

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Why are we demanding only £4.5 million. We turned down £6 million for him.

Am I right in saying Stoke can go one of 2 ways, a deal which says they can back out if compensation too high and one where they have to take the figure no matter what?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 pm

I wish he would go to Fulham or Everton.

I hate Stoke. Wouldn't like Joe much after that.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm

im i the only one that is pissed of with ledley? .........ok local lad.....still young......lots of international experiance........ew in vestment ,contract etc at city (home town team)........ and he`s loking at s(j)oke!!!!!!!!!!!!...truthfully i think he1s a steady player with moments of class but.................IF THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR US THEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am

Stoke look a solid prem team and if they have offered a 4 year deal its a gd deal on what id guess is gd terms.
As long as he goes to a english team I dont care now, all money is good money

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 am

maccydee wrote:Why are we demanding only £4.5 million. We turned down £6 million for him.

Am I right in saying Stoke can go one of 2 ways, a deal which says they can back out if compensation too high and one where they have to take the figure no matter what?
if the clubs cant agree on a compensation package then it will be decided by a tribunal.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm

holyheadblues wrote:im i the only one that is pissed of with ledley? .........ok local lad.....still young......lots of international experiance........ew in vestment ,contract etc at city (home town team)........ and he`s loking at s(j)oke!!!!!!!!!!!!...truthfully i think he1s a steady player with moments of class but.................IF THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY FOR US THEN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No unfortunately there are a few of you who got sucked in by Ridders.