Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I cant stop singing his song Green Green Grass of Home

Great Person, SUPERB Singer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tom Jones

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

amazing turned down chances to see him in cardiff a few times and two years ago went to see him when i was in vegas and he was superb.
loads of young american women who had seen him dozens of times. got talking to them and the silly tarts thought delilah was the welsh national anthem

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

amazing turned down chances to see him in cardiff a few times and two years ago went to see him when i was in vegas and he was superb.
loads of young american women who had seen him dozens of times. got talking to them and the silly tarts thought delilah was the welsh national anthem

Talking to you steve the other night after you came back from Vegas, I am now booking for 4 Nights next year with the Wife :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Tom jones ask the good people of pontypridd what they think of him.not alot im afraid

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm

earnieblue wrote:Tom jones ask the good people of pontypridd what they think of him.not alot im afraid

when he looks at his bank balance these days i doubt he gives a shit what the people in ponty think of him especially the ones in the working mens club who once paid him off and told him he would never make a career out of singing

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 am

He is a legend. Been to see him twice now, guarenteed a gd night :)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 am

2blue2handle wrote:He is a legend. Been to see him twice now, guarenteed a gd night :)

Yes A REAL LEGEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Helped put WALES ON THE MAP as WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: