Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody horns!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Those sodding horns are destroying this world cup. Fair play to the England fans they tried to rise above the drone right throughout the game but they were on a hiding to nothing.

Re: Bloody horns!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm

All i heard was the horns. Now it looked like England had 90% of the crowd so the blame has to lie with them. The only time i heard England sing is when the band started playing. This is the sort of atmo our new CEO man wants. If our stadium ever sounds like that i will stop going.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm

You cant blame the fans them f*cking horns are killing the atmo in the grounds :evil:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm

earnieblue wrote:You cant blame the fans them f*cking horns are killing the atom in the grounds :evil:

Its the bloody fans blowing them :lol: :lol: they don't blow themselves :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm

:oops: :oops:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm

earnieblue wrote::oops: :oops:

Don't beat yourself up son that's not embarrassing !! Rob Green now that's embarrassing :oops:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm

England fans are the only fans who i have heard in the world cup out of the 10 teams that have played so far. Fair play to them.

Ban the horns :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Still a poor bloody effort tho Chippy :o

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 am

These horns are spoiling things gig time. You cant hear the fans at all and when there is a shot on goal you cant hear no fans reaction. I thought the Japan/Korea WC fans were a pain, but these horns are ten times worse. They should keep the WC in proper football countries, roll on Brazil in 2014!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:39 am

Its like trying to watch a game with a blue bottle fly constantly flying around your room :cry:

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 737455.stm

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am

Hope they do ban them and pretty quickly. Constant drone of the f'ing things is ruining atmosphere in all of the games. Reminds me of wales games.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 am

northside of risca wrote:Hope they do ban them and pretty quickly. Constant drone of the f'ing things is ruining atmosphere in all of the games. Reminds me of wales games.

I agree! I've also had more pleasurable bouts of toothache! :x