Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"FAO CLAUDE BLUE"

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 am

Claude(Richard Williams), You say This Forum DOES NOT ALLOW DIFFERENT OPINIONS ? Yet you have had 240 Posts and are still on here/using it regularly and causing much debate, keep posting Claude Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "FAO CLAUDE BLUE"

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 am

:lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 am

I'm glad you're enjoying my contributions Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep your foot soldiers in line and I promise to continue provoking healthy debate as well as challenging some of the more outlandish comments on here.

PS - Have you fostered Ben? He seems to be following you :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 am

your a wanker fair play, id rather have the jacks on here

p.s he follows me :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am

Also Claude, I noticed you have slagged this Forum and its Members non stop on the ccmb :cry: , So why do you bother to come on here if you dislike us so much (240 posts :lol: ) and you are not able to have an opinion 240 posts :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 am

A couple of warning posts is hardly "non stop."

You don't like any form of criticism do you?

You get quite touchy when I debate against certain topics on here e.g. the march, scarves, hooliganism, Gethin Jenkins, etc.

I post constructive arguments but rarely get similar responses. Thankfully there are a couple of members here who are capable of healthy and reasoned debate.

Be honest, you'd all miss me if I left :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 am

Claude Blue wrote:A couple of warning posts is hardly "non stop."

You don't like any form of criticism do you?

You get quite touchy when I debate against certain topics on here e.g. the march, scarves, hooliganism, Gethin Jenkins, etc.

I post constructive arguments but rarely get similar responses. Thankfully there are a couple of members here who are capable of healthy and reasoned debate.

Be honest, you'd all miss me if I left :lol:

I love a healthy debate and enjoy reading your opinions and yes I wouldnt want you to leave this Forum, so surely that shows we/I do like all opinions on this forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 am

In my view, this MB is getting there.

I'm happy to ignore the abuse and the Bens of this world and have discussions with yourself and the few other posters.

As I said on a previous thread we all have one thing in common - our love for Cardiff City AFC.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 am

Claude Blue wrote:In my view, this MB is getting there.

I'm happy to ignore the abuse and the Bens of this world and have discussions with yourself and the few other posters.

As I said on a previous thread we all have one thing in common - our love for Cardiff City AFC.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I really hope this Forum grows, CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
WE CERTAINLY DO LOVE CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Ben doesnt mean any harm . :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 am

there's having opinions mate in topics then there's you who just cause trouble, you have a go at everyone in the threads, by all means have a rant about english and other such stupid things but not at eachother, we are on the same side , you just come on here to cause problems and wind people up!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 am

I know, bless him :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 am

sucking up now hay claude, now your names been called :lol: coward!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 am

There's an interence there that I should be concerned about my real name being published here.

I have no such concerns dear boy.

Now, as much as I'd like to stay here and continue this highbrow, stimulating, intellectual debate with you I have to leave you for the day. Sorry about that, but I'm sure you'll cope.

Worry not, I will return :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 am

Aye do stay Claude we might all learn what this party line is.