Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on USA !!!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 am

Who am I supporting tonite ? Guess ..............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Come on USA !!!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:41 am

Jealousy will get you nowhere boyo!!! ;)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 am

Jealousy???? LOL you lot really think that don't you!! ID RATHE RAPE MY OWN SISTER THAN BE BORN ENGLISH FFS

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 am

""ENGLAND""
conquerers of the WORLD in its time
Just think how GREAT...Great Britain would be without the SWEATIES -WALES and THE SPUD PICKERS :D ;) ;)

COME ON SAM !!!!
Educate the masses :old:

Cant have young BEN getting bored with his sis can we :?

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 am

Ben wrote:Jealousy???? LOL you lot really think that don't you!! ID RATHE RAPE MY OWN SISTER THAN BE BORN ENGLISH FFS

BIG FEET / SMALL BRAIN say's it all Benny boy!!!!!!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:19 am

sam salim wrote:Jealousy will get you nowhere boyo!!! ;)

Feck off back to England you inbred bastards! :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 am

How Rude Sam !!!!!
Are they all like that in the pit village ;)

get the next pony out of there mate if the babe magnet dunt start :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 am

Its ok m8. They have been allowed out for the day! 8-) They even embarress their own countrymen on here at times! Mind you every country has them!! Even ours! :o

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 am

:oops: SORRY I WILL BE CHEERING ON ENGLAND as Well Tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 am

Forever Blue wrote::oops: SORRY I WILL BE CHEERING ON ENGLAND as Well Tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :cry:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

Dafydd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::oops: SORRY I WILL BE CHEERING ON ENGLAND as Well Tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :cry:

:oops: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:57 am

Any one but England i want them to lose all 3 games, can you imagine the press if they win it. You would not be able to watch TV or read the papers for months, they still go on about 66 now, hate them with a passion. USA USA USA

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 am

and me, I have been recieving much abuse too :oops:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 am

FISH. wrote:

Feck off to England with the others :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 am

Dafydd wrote:
FISH. wrote:

Feck off to England with the others :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Cheers :cry:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Until England get kicked out of the world cup and you renounce your faith in Wales and not England - Thats the way it has to be :ugeek:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Dafydd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Until England get kicked out of the world cup and you renounce your faith in Wales and not England - Thats the way it has to be :ugeek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Wales play England, then I am and have always been Wales First, because thats where I was born CARDIFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 am

Sam 1 question for u . If Sheff Utd got to the FA Cup final would u cheer them on ???? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wales is more of a club than a country and to me its like having my 2nd team behind CCFC ! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Sam 1 question for u . If Sheff Utd got to the FA Cup final would u cheer them on ???? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wales is more of a club than a country and to me its like having my 2nd team behind CCFC ! :ayatollah:

Martyn i would support Wales before that red and white shite sheff utd!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:40 pm

sam salim wrote:
Martyn i would support Wales before that red and white shite sheff utd!!!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

At least you've got something right :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Dafydd wrote:
sam salim wrote:

At least you've got something right :lol: :lol:

To right cocka!!!!! ;)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 pm

I don't want no foreign b*stard winning come on England!

Besides, we play in the English league by my way of thinking those who don't want England don't support our league or our English players!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Ben wrote:Jealousy???? LOL you lot really think that don't you!! ID RATHE RAPE MY OWN SISTER THAN BE BORN ENGLISH FFS

what a cock

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm

He has a point though........

U.S.A !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 pm

BlueView wrote:I don't want no foreign b*stard winning come on England!

Besides, we play in the English league by my way of thinking those who don't want England don't support our league or our English players!

But England are foreign bastards!!!????

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Hope England get stuffed :ayatollah: