Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUPRISE SUPRISE !!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

In 2005 a whopping 95% believed in climate change, roll on to 2010 and its now only 75%.
My opinion slowly but surely we are starting to realise it is the biggest white Elephant in the last 100 years.
Yes the climate changes of coarse it does, its naturally occurring, it can't stay constant that's impossible but my opinion its all political to blame humans for it all.

Re: SUPRISE SUPRISE !!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In 2005 a whopping 95% believed in climate change, roll on to 2010 and its now only 75%.
My opinion slowly but surely we are starting to realise it is the biggest white Elephant in the last 100 years.
Yes the climate changes of coarse it does, its naturally occurring, it can't stay constant that's impossible but my opinion its all political to blame humans for it all.

Isn't the Climate Change scare keeping you in a job.
:lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 pm

PMSL Working there way before that noncence :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

hmmmm i think we are to blame for the hole in the ozone.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 pm

by the way do you glow in the dark :lol: :lol: only joking :D

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Its all political rubbish, we have only been taking records of weather for a few 100 years the planet has been through more than 1 ice age in the planets history.The planets weather can be forcast by sun spots , solar activity can change the planets weather.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In 2005 a whopping 95% believed in climate change, roll on to 2010 and its now only 75%.

Fear is used to control the masses if it aint Global Warming it's bird flu or aids or the threat of nuclear war and most recently there are ruours going around the muslims want to kill all westerners and take over britain :roll:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 pm

O yes its the biggest pile of shit ever! :lol:

Serious look it up, climate change is absolute garbage

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

You mean cleaning out and recycling my yoghurt cartons is not really saving the planet? :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Its all political rubbish, we have only been taking records of weather for a few 100 years the planet has been through more than 1 ice age in the planets history.The planets weather can be forcast by sun spots , solar activity can change the planets weather.

Ah but the ice ages like had no human input so mother nature could look after the Earth like. Since the human species have grown and made more of an input well mother nature is now struggling and soon wont be able to cope. We are doomed am telling you doomed.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 am

rob wrote:by the way do you glow in the dark :lol: :lol: only joking :D

:lol: :lol: That's called Cerenkov (i have no idea how that is spelt :lol: ) glow. its a glowing metallic blue colour and you can see that in our cooling ponds when the lights are switched off, mighty impressive sight.
But yeah i do glow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 am

rob wrote:hmmmm i think we are to blame for the hole in the ozone.

What hole ?