Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do horns add to the atmosphere?

You may select 1 option

View results

POLL - Do horns add to the atmosphere?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I for one think that it is a lazy effort having horns... It's also f**king annoying when watching on tv, and you can't concentrate on the game in fear of bees nesting in your living room :evil:

More national chants should be brought to the game to give atmosphere, and horns should be banned!

Opinions?

Re: POLL - Do horns add to the atmosphere?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Fcking annoying

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Beyond annoying :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:13 pm

IF ANYONE AT CARDIFF CITY SAT BY ME WITH ONE OF THEM HORNS I WOULD SERIOULSY RAM IT UP THERE ARSE...................HOW ANNOYING ARE THEY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Im thinking of getting one to wake people up around me in the Ninian stand :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 pm

I would prefere drums instead.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 pm

If you need some sort of horn or drum to get a atmosphere going there is something wrong, And that pompey c**t who rings that bell pisses me off

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Cf39 wrote:If you need some sort of horn or drum to get a atmosphere going there is something wrong, And that pompey c**t who rings that bell pisses me off

:lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

They're just annoying as f**k. They don't add to the atmosphere at all. It makes me want to punch a South African!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Fecking hate them horns, had a kiddie in front of us at Wembley with one , and if his old man wasn't such a monster i would of rammed it right up his arse. Ban the damn things. Oh if anyone brings any drums near me will be wearing it like a f*cking tutu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Every f*cking game is going to sound the same whoever is playing :evil: :evil:

They kill the atmosphere :evil: :evil:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm

who voted yes?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: own up...

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm

i used to sit near dai hunt at ninian park, :roll: . how i never shoved his horn up his arse is beyond me :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 pm

themadhatter wrote:who voted yes?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: own up...

Yes i would like to know that aswell....think we would have had a clean 100% :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 pm

does my bloody head in.they should be banned.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Should be banned, they are f*cking dreadful

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

Yes i would like to know that aswell....think we would have had a clean 100% :lol: :lol:

I was expecting the same! a chant is good fun, but a continuous horn blowing through 90 minutes of football is murder!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 pm

themadhatter wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

I was expecting the same! a chant is good fun, but a continuous horn blowing through 90 minutes of football is murder!

yeah and its gonna be like it at every single game :evil: might have to watch the games with the sound down now :(

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 am

UEFA will probably bring the rule in next year that fans HAVE TO use those crap sounding horns :evil:

VOICES are atmosphere.

Rll on the proper football season.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 am

Ianto True Fan wrote:UEFA will probably bring the rule in next year that fans HAVE TO use those crap sounding horns :evil:

VOICES are atmosphere.

I just hope they dont have them at CCFC when the season starts.....might have to buy some tampons and stick them in my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 am

hughesygirl wrote:
Ianto True Fan wrote:UEFA will probably bring the rule in next year that fans HAVE TO use those crap sounding horns :evil:

VOICES are atmosphere.

I just hope they dont have them at CCFC when the season starts.....might have to buy some tampons and stick them in my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ewwww, mucky pup :shock:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 am

rob wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

VOICES are atmosphere.

ewwww, mucky pup :shock:

Who moi ;) :lol: