Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Friggin Horns

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

5 mins into first game of world cup! Anyone else fed up of the drone from the friggin horns, why dont they sing to support their team :evil:

Re: Friggin Horns

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

VUVUZELA'S not horns and Billy the Badge has ordered a few thousand for next season :D so you'll have to get used to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Misled Mike wrote:VUVUZELA'S not horns and Billy the Badge has ordered a few thousand for next season :D so you'll have to get used to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Misled Mike wrote:VUVUZELA'S not horns and Billy the Badge has ordered a few thousand for next season :D so you'll have to get used to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still havnt recovered from Dai Hunt's horn of the early 90's :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

this sounds sexual ;)

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm

milly44 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

this sounds sexual ;)

:lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

this sounds sexual ;)

well it was threatened to be stuck up his backside if he blew it again during 1 match :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

milly44 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a swarm of African killer bees :o

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

I still havnt recovered from Dai Hunt's horn of the early 90's :lol:[/quote]

Dai Hunt the original VUVUZELA its all his fault :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 pm

These horns are doing my nut in....also how come that goal was offside :o :o

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Because the Goalkeeper, was infront of the last man, he then counts as an outfield player. Meaning he is then the last man.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Because the Goalkeeper, was infront of the last man, he then counts as an outfield player. Meaning he is then the last man.

Just watched it again and got confused with the South African player on the line! :?
Thanks for clearing that up for me AgfanBluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Feckin hell, finally had enough :shock:

MUTE

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

milly44 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

this sounds sexual ;)

you do have problems