Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: who are these REAL fans and what does he mean REAL stories

Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 am

Whats the point ?

Also voice of Reason, you will find we love different opinions on here and good debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Whats the point ?

Also voice of Reason, you will find we love different opinions on here and good debates :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So why did my original post get deleted? Wasn't a snipe, just an opinion that people were making too much of the phrase "real fans." You can't keep on about loving different opinions if you practice censorship on here. Or if anyone daring to express an opinion that differs from yours gets branded as being Gethin Jenkins. Get real.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:52 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Whats the point ?

So why did my original post get deleted? Wasn't a snipe, just an opinion that people were making too much of the phrase "real fans." You can't keep on about loving different opinions if you practice censorship on here. Or if anyone daring to express an opinion that differs from yours gets branded as being Gethin Jenkins. Get real.

Ok, let's not get bogged down on this one topic as fortunately there is loads to discuss on this site. We could all just agree to differ? I consider myself a real fan and personally i am a bit pissed off with with the comments i've heard as i do get the impression that he wants us to sit and clap and applaud the game without passion. Well that's not me and i'd rather not go than sit robotic in my seat (which incidently i havn't sat in yet 'cos i prefer to stand). Through all of the bad times it's "We Real fans" that have kept our club going so does he want to do away with us now?
What's that i hear? "Shut up and wind your neck in Jes"
Ok i will lol Rant over...Cheers
C'mon you Mighty Bluebirds