Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No posts about big Gwyn on radio wales fone in ?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 pm

apparantly he's supporting England whilst Steve Tucker hates everything English :lol: to be fair Gwyn said that having England in the world cup creates a bit of interest and if England played against another home nation then he certainly would not support them :ayatollah:

Re: No posts about big Gwyn on radio wales fone in ?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Gwyn said while England are still in it, he would continue to support and watch the world cup. once there out its boring and I agree.

Re: No posts about big Gwyn on radio wales fone in ?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gwyn said while England are still in it, he would continue to support and watch the world cup. once there out its boring and I agree.

Annis, come on get real. I love it when England lose, it's great fun. :lol: I suppose though that when they have been knocked out then I can't laugh at them losing anymore so yeah I suppose it does get boring.

What does get to me though is all these Man U et al fans who are not supporting England. I just don't understand that. They support someone elses English club all year round so how they can then suddenly turn anti English I don't know.

Thinking about it on the basis though that these plastics can pick someone elses team an declare them as "my team". I'm declaring myself Spanish so they are "my team". That might change though depending on Spain's performances. :lol: