Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Armed Forces Day - Cardiff 26 June 2010

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am

Ben should be a fantastic day down there.

Weather is great with lots to see and do.

Everyone get down there if you can and show your support for the Armed Forces Past, Present and Future

:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

This time tomorrow, lead by TRH Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, over 800 contingents from the three armed forces, cadets, veterans and standards will be preparing to step off from Cardiff Castle to march through the City Centre onto Roald Dahl Plass in the bay. Show your Support and line the parade route. Step off 10:50 from Cardiff Castle

Route

http://www.armedforcesdaycardiff.co.uk/ ... ctory_id=1

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 am

Ben wrote:anyone comes to disrupt the soliders and they'll get a kick in! simple

About time we stopped fannying around with these arsewipes, I'll gladly get stuck in if neccasary. :evil:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 am

Armed Forces Day Cardiff 2010 (Official Page) show your support and line the parade route today. Step off is from Cardiff Castle 10.55.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

Ben wrote:Armed Forces Day Cardiff 2010 (Official Page) show your support and line the parade route today. Step off is from Cardiff Castle 10.55.

Come on Lads show your Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 am

i went down and saw the march today and me and my brother were applauding and shouting heroes to every soldier that walked past.even though they were marching and all in order some still smiled at us. they seemed happy with the amount of people on st mary street to greet them was loads and it was people either side of the road all the way along it. i didnt see any anti army people not sure about down the bay tho :ayatollah: