Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Echo's story of the RAMS book...

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26631267/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15652 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Echo's story of the RAMS book...

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 am

Gwyn, I'm about to walk in to Canton, is the book available there?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 am

Free advertising for Gwyn. Sales will go up. :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am

VCLEE wrote:Gwyn, I'm about to walk in to Canton, is the book available there?

No, But Def in WHSMITHS virtually every store in Wales, Watersones, 2 Shops in Albany Road, plus the following shops http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/stockists/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 am

what another lazy piece of jurno crap :roll:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 am

Gwyn and the RAMS did untold amounts not just for Cardiff City but for the Wales games as well. :ayatollah:

Their efforts have largely gone unthanked. As for the sales though, I'm not too worried about that. I think Gwyn will be bringing back those long 80's Frankie t-shirts with wording like "Gwyn says relax" :lol:

Good to see the club recruiting from the valleys

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Half way done the story the reporter mentions some initiative being undertaken called 'I'll be there' which is being undertaken with the Valleys Railways to recruit more fans from the valleys.

This sounds like an excellent idea and should put to rest all that nonsense being spouted earlier this week about the club wanting to get rid of its valleys support. I thought it was nonsense when I first read those posts - but now I'm certain.

As a valleys boy myself I feel its important to keep the ties between the club and the valles strong.

Re: Good to see the club recruiting from the valleys

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Eddie May wrote:
ninianboy1 wrote:Half way done the story the reporter mentions some initiative being undertaken called 'I'll be there' which is being undertaken with the Valleys Railways to recruit more fans from the valleys.

This sounds like an excellent idea and should put to rest all that nonsense being spouted earlier this week about the club wanting to get rid of its valleys support. I thought it was nonsense when I first read those posts - but now I'm certain.

As a valleys boy myself I feel its important to keep the ties between the club and the valles strong.

its just talk, now that he has upset gwyn, lets wait and see.

Well there must be something to it as there was a direct quote from the Valleys Heart and Soul (Crew :lol:) initiative. Here's hoping!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Now the riddler has gone - Lets start a pre-season march to the club to get Gwyns book up and running again...I get bored if we we dont demonstrate at matches. :ayatollah: :D :D :D :ayatollah: