Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEELCHAIR DATING...a follow up

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 am

Thought I'd let all you well wishers know how our first date went...

I remember when we went on our first official date...I was so nervous... Normally in the old days when I started to date women...the first date I would always take them a bottle of perfume... now I was so preoccupied with where to take her due to ramps and things that I forgot all about the gift... so I done the typical bloke thing and stopped in the garage... the ONLY garage to have no flowers!!!! Also no perfume.... So I bought whatever I could get my hands on. When I got out of my car and met my little stumpling I gave her the gift.... A car air freshener...I hung it on her brake.......lemon zest .......we kissed.

The date went really well...none of her black outs...and no punctures..... after we watched her favorite film..."keep em rolling" I loaded her into the car..Now I normally never let anyone in my car due to my expensive car mats... and my fear of them getting dirty...finally I met a women where that would no longer be a problem! We're a match made in heaven! I pulled outside her house... she invited me in... she warned me that she still lived with her parents and siblings... no problem I said I'll just switch on the charm! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As I walked into the living room I was in COMPLETE SHOCK!!!.... her bother came "ROLLING" in as well!!He didn't have any legs either.... Now it wasn't her real brother....they were only half brother and sister! I couldn't believe that there were two of them... what first stood out was that they were just like any regular brother an sister... all they did was argue..he had used the last of the WD40...she had taken his last arse pillow without asking..... I felt so awkward!!! In the end I had to step in... I put their breaks on and told them to cut it out... I was nervous enough about meeting her parents without all the tension! Now what happened next I can only begin to describe.... I hear the now familiar sounds of wheels rolling....... Yep you've guessed it ......in comes her mum and dad........... in a f*cking TANDEM WHEELCHAIR!!!!!! I didn't even know they made them!! Once I'd picked my jaw off the floor and managed to speak I introduced myself...now her Dad was a top man!he took to calling me " Legs" I didn't know how to take that at first but I've gotten used to it now!

We've got to know each other well over the years....I did have trouble at first with their surname... FISH.... Every time someone asked me their surname name and I told them they thought I was describing them!! Our wedding day is another story all together...that's for another time!

I must say the last 8 years with the Fish's has had it's up's and down..... so many disabled lifts I've lost count!!

Re: WHEELCHAIR DATING...a follow up

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Sorry edited! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Bigbluebird.......i swear to god you should writea book.......this is amazing and yet again i am pissing myself laughing again....it must be the way you tell it!!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to ya, you are one class bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Bigbluebird.......i swear to god you should writea book.......this is amazing and yet again i am pissing myself laughing again....it must be the way you tell it!!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to ya, you are one class bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shame I'm married eh?!

I'm her other half........

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Bigbluebird.......i swear to god you should writea book.......this is amazing and yet again i am pissing myself laughing again....it must be the way you tell it!!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to ya, you are one class bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shame I'm married eh?!

She's a lucky woman to have you....you are such a funny guy and i bet she cringes when you tell these stories ;) but you sound a brilliant couple hope to meet you both soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

Shame I'm married eh?!

She's a lucky woman to have you....you are such a funny guy and i bet she cringes when you tell these stories ;) but you sound a brilliant couple hope to meet you both soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah sounds good!! She's my protector.... she'll always STANDS up for me! ;)

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Just one question i have for you.............Does your wife mind you telling these stories? as it must be a little bit embarassing for her....bless her :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:01 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Just one question i have for you.............Does your wife mind you telling these stories? as it must be a little bit embarassing for her....bless her :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No she doesn't mind...to be honest I think she's just glad I let her out of her cage for an hour! by time we have sex and foreplay she only has 54 mins to read her book... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Just one question i have for you.............Does your wife mind you telling these stories? as it must be a little bit embarassing for her....bless her :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No she doesn't mind...to be honest I think she's just glad I let her out of her cage for an hour! by time we have sex and foreplay she only has 54 mins to read her book... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:18 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 am

In your experience you have a good decision that you wanted to be with your date in the last 8 years. You are in the situation that thinking some else in what would be next you to do. However, you keep in your mind that this is the experience you need to be know to make you a better person.