Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Michael Chopra. interesting......if im right....

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 pm

MIchael Chopra was the last player to score a hat-trick at Ninian Park and the first player to score a hat-trick at Cardiff City Stadium.

Michael Chopra is a legend in my eyes if this is right im 80% sure.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Michael Chopra. interesting......if im right....

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 pm

chops is a class player in my eyes, he is the sort of player who can inspire great things in the team.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm

rob wrote:chops is a class player in my eyes, he is the sort of player who can inspire great things in the team.

To me he's a born leader, always getting involved sometimes too much but i personally think he would make a great captain. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:MIchael Chopra was the last player to score a hat-trick at Ninian Park and the first player to score a hat-trick at Cardiff City Stadium.

He may have been the last and first Cardiff player, but sure someone else scored a hat trick after him at NP.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm

He is definitely the guy you want in your team as his ability to wind up other players and fans is superb. He is also a big game player and one of the best strikers in our league. Please Stay Chops :P

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:MIchael Chopra was the last player to score a hat-trick at Ninian Park and the first player to score a hat-trick at Cardiff City Stadium.

He may have been the last and first Cardiff player, but sure someone else scored a hat trick after him at NP.

I said im 80% not 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I meant a Cardiff player not the opposition :roll:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:35 pm

100 percent correct mate

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 am

If we sell him, then We will have sold one of Our prize assets and to me that will show No Ambition by Our club.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:

If we sell him, then We will have sold one of Our prize assets and to me that will show No Ambition by Our club.

I totaly agree,,,,do you think the Riddler, if still here, would have sold him?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I totaly agree,,,,do you think the Riddler, if still here, would have sold him?

Probably! he would have made some money for himself out of it - some how! :lol: