Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE OTHER BOB WILSON"

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I welcome you on this Forum and look forward to your Opinions, but Especially Your posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THE OTHER BOB WILSON"

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm

sounds interesting

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes I read his last posts in tother place :lol: This is where the footys at ;)

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Bob have u quit the mighty Mike Morris forum then ? U knows it makes sense :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm

I read his blogg regular, excellent stuf.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

The Other Bob Wilson is a poster I totally respect and I really enjoy his blogs also, it was great to hear of his post on Mike's board about this forum ' being the place to be '. I hope that TOBW will post on here as well as read as he will add plenty of articulated threads.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:The Other Bob Wilson is a poster I totally respect and I really enjoy his blogs also, it was great to hear of his post on Mike's board about this forum ' being the place to be '. I hope that TOBW will post on here as well as read as he will add plenty of articulated threads.

Seconded - he knows his onions allright

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The Other Bob Wilson is a poster I totally respect and I really enjoy his blogs also, it was great to hear of his post on Mike's board about this forum ' being the place to be '. I hope that TOBW will post on here as well as read as he will add plenty of articulated threads.

Seconded - he knows his onions allright

Yes I never ever read their forum, but was told what he said Cheers Bob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 pm

yer he seems like a top bloke and knows his stuff, at least you can talk cardiff city with him or have intresting reads :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Ben wrote:yer he seems like a top bloke and knows his stuff, at least you can talk cardiff city with him or have intresting reads :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope you like the Riddlers T'shirt Ben :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Welcome Bob !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am

I have to admit that this forum has done well since it started.

It has of course been greatly helped by having a few posters who have strong links to some in the City hierarchy who have been able to provide pretty good information.

However I think people should not underrate Mike Morris board. It has gone through troughs before although it hasn't had a popular new board to face in the past.

I shall certainly continue to write on both for the foreseeable future. I hope Bob does too.

And I would encourage everyone to to the same.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 am

Elwood Blues wrote:

I have to admit that this forum has done well since it started.

It has of course been greatly helped by having a few posters who have strong links to some in the City hierarchy who have been able to provide pretty good information.

However I think people should not underrate Mike Morris board. It has gone through troughs before although it hasn't had a popular new board to face in the past.

I shall certainly continue to write on both for the foreseeable future. I hope Bob does too.

And I would encourage everyone to to the same.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 am

some of them were having a pop at TOBW yesterday on there , the same thread that Claude was on :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ben wrote:yer he seems like a top bloke and knows his stuff, at least you can talk cardiff city with him or have intresting reads :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope you like the Riddlers T'shirt Ben :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: think ill burn it on the BBQ :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

Martyn1963 wrote:some of them were having a pop at TOBW yesterday on there , the same thread that Claude was on :ayatollah:

Very very few idiots on there were having a pop which was ridiculous The vast majority had something sensible to say.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 am

Has he arrived?

I thought he'd changed his mind after reading my post!!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 am

Martyn1963 wrote:some of them were having a pop at TOBW yesterday on there , the same thread that Claude was on :ayatollah:

Very very few idiots on there were having a pop which was ridiculous The vast majority had something sensible to say.

Do you ever get that sense of deja vu?????

Sorry such a good post I posted it twice!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 am

Claude Blue wrote:Has he arrived?

Claude, I know exactly what you think about This Forum and its Posters and I was Very Sad to read as I thought you enjoyed our Debates.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

I post on both boards :ayatollah:

Nice to see other CCMB posters coming over aswell and giving their opinions.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Claude Blue wrote:Has he arrived?

Claude, I know exactly what you think about This Forum and its Posters and I was Very Sad to read as I thought you enjoyed our Debates.

This is what Claude posted on MM.

I post a fair bit on AAMB and believe you me, they do not like any dissenting from the party line.

Annis and his inner circle on there regard me as a "sniper." I take that as a compliment but sadly there's no room on there for intelligent and reasoned debate. As someone stated earlier in this thread, it's their way or the highway.

If you go on there, then watch out for having your posts tampered with and abusive PM's from one of the foot soldiers. Never attempt to say anything against the great march or the Riverside "Harry Potter" scarves. Don't expect any enlightened political discussion unless you regard the BNP/EDL/WDL et al as shining examples of political debate.

For many their raison d'etre is the return of Sam Hammam, and the "good old days" of an inner circle and influence within the club. This is clearly a part of the on-going character assasination of our new CEO. They're very anti the CCST and will belittle and slag off at every given opportunity.

However, it has it's good points. Carlccfc posts some very informative post on the goings on inside our club and obviously has a high up contact within. Some are close to Steve Borley, so info is derived from there. There are other posters who will try to deviate from the party line and can be reasoned in their comments. Oh, and some of the jokes are quite funny!!

Basically, there's plenty of room for both boards. But, if you haven't ventured over there yet, do not say you haven't been warned!!

I'm quite disappointed in that post of yours Claude.

This point you make about the party line is getting boring. There is no party line here but only that one that is in your head. All discussions here being football or political or what have had their fors and againsts supporters. When 2 opposites meet there has been very little belittling compared to other boards. Even Ben swearing less these days.

To say we are anti the trust is also a myth that people have worked out wrongly. The idea of the trust is supported here but unfortunately the operations of the organisation did not bode well here. Hopefully this will be mended by the new regime in place. Look very carefully Claude we do have a member on here who is now a board member of the trust. If we were against a trust setup would we have all bothered voting for this guy?

Your impression about the return of Sam Hamman from this board you give I can understand. Those that wish his return are very paasionate about this and make their feelings known. Even so I would say to every passionate post we get on this there is one that opposes his return. The oppossed posts is just not as long as the passionate ones so from that you get the impression we are totally pro Sams return. Look very carefully you will see it balances out.

Personally Claude I think you come on here to rattle peoples cages. Each board has one and thats part of the forum culture. I just wish you would stop slandering this place of on the other board because you are not doing yourself any favours at all. No one likes a crass.

Just one other thing Claude. I dont like to hear of any user on here receiving threatening PMs. Annoys me no end and there is no need for it. However why do you think you get these pms? No one else gets them.....just something for you to ponder over.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:58 pm

ban

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 pm

my only gripe with this board is the continual knocking of the trust

its childish and it isnt given a fair go on here

always described as a talking shop , if thats not sniping , I dont know what is

thats my opinion

apart from that , its good to have as many boards as possible and I enjoy reading the board

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Sludge wrote:my only gripe with this board is the continual knocking of the trust

Is that the trust as an idea or the way it is run that you think the knocking is aimed at?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 pm

I never had a welcome like this

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 pm

I do like the way that certain posters follow me around, Bakedalaska is a good example!!

This board is primarily anti-CCST and I stand by that accusation. Equally I'm happy to pop on here and defend it.

Again, there is a party line here and to deny that is just ignoring the obvious. I will always speak my mind, if you don't like that then tough. Unlike many others on here I do not become abusive or resort to abusive PM's and tampering with posts.

At least you agree with the Sam Hammam fascination and hero worship on here.

Slander? I suspect you mean libel, unless you've heard me speak. By all means sue me if you wish!!

As for the PM's they don't bother me in the slightest, way too long in the tooth for such antics to concern me. Others have received them and have decided to leave. This board has history of that as you will know.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Claude, did you really say all that about us ? :cry:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:This point you make about the party line is getting boring. There is no party line here but only that one that is in your head.

:lol:

And yet you continually talk about we.

We this, we that, we the other.

But there's never a party line.....

:lol:

Incidentally, it should be pointed out that Mike Roderick was voted onto the Supporters' Trust board by the Trust members, not by the people who frequent this or any other message board. The influence of this message board in those elections was clearly demonstrated by the votes received by the candidate who claimed he was representing AAMB. Only Dai Hunt fared worse.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Yes Annis, I did.

Posts don't get tampered with on CCMB.

Do you disagree with the points I made?