Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

From Smackhead to Sniffing Glue by Tooze

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:41 pm

I've read parts of it before but had a proper read of it in waterstones last week. It really should be put in the fiction/comedy section. Truly awful book that is full of anti cardiff stories.

Re: From Smackhead to Sniffing Glue by Tooze

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm

THERE ARE LOTS OF PHOTOS OF US IN THERE

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:THERE ARE LOTS OF PHOTOS OF US IN THERE

All of cardiff on the run from the jack army of course. Not forgetting all those times when they have smashed up out city and had the scum on the run.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

f**k i must have dreamed about all the away trips to swansea when the city used swamp the place. im glad toozy and beachball head wallis are setting us straight jacks never lie

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:f**k i must have dreamed about all the away trips to swansea when the city used swamp the place. im glad toozy and beachball head wallis are setting us straight jacks never lie

The steroids and glue have fried their pea brains

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I've read parts of it before but had a proper read of it in waterstones last week. It really should be put in the fiction/comedy section. Truly awful book that is full of anti cardiff stories.

Gareth, it is the worst lies and bullshit book I have ever come across, A million times worse than THE RIDDLERS :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:12 pm

they still try to claim some sort of victory in the fa cup game other than yhem attcking the kings pub and bricking buses we had a walk over :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:18 pm

A good picture of me in it though

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm

kg1 wrote:A good picture of me in it though

which 1 kg1 got book in house borrowed it off a jack about a year ago he aint having it back :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 pm

If Carlsberg did books on fiction this would be the best bullshit book in history. The Jackanory book of all books. :D