Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: happy birthday to her majesty the queen this saturday

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm

how many go to the changing of the guard? or come to see the trooping of the colour?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 am

Eddie May wrote:from all her loyal subjects from cardiff and Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully she'll be the last.

The biggest benefit scrounger on this Island.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 am

:thefinger: :knob:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 am

its 66 pence per taxpayer goes to the Royal family now there are 26 million income tax payers in the uk - so thats over £17 million per year or thereabouts but if you include all taxes and not just income tax then that figure is 60 million taxpayers - so thats almost $40 Million per year either way lots of dough stick that in the bank and earn some interest. Mind you in truth she is only a pauper really because her personal wealth is $420 million (if you believe that you will also believe that I have nightly trips with my space buddies to Venus Reticulae :lol: :lol: :lol: )according to Forbes.com because most of the things associated with the queen like Buckingham Palace and the Crown Jewels etc are only borrowed until she pegs it :lol: :lol: :lol: . A nice lifestyle though if you can get it for f**k all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

Well you may say you're not an alcoholic, but drinking Vodka on your cornflakes means you're an alcoholic. The same as you may say she's not your Queen and you are not British, but what does it say on your passport? That means your British and she's your Queen :D

I wonder what this country would be like without the Princes Trust or the Duke of Edinburgh Awards? They provide valuable experiences etc to young people. Not to mention all the charities they are patrons of. Or how Prince Charles is a major spokesman against global warming.

Also, some soldier sitting in Camp Bastian will get praise for being a hero (rightly so) but Harry doesn't get called a hero just because he is Royalty. But the last I looked, they were doing the same job? And before anyone says, unlike William, Harry's role is not ceremonial. He is a full on soldier. Harry actually serves.

I find it strange that the Commonwealth countries love the Royal Family but Britain doesnt.

Happy Birthday Queenie! Lizzy, do the Ayatollah, Lizzy :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 am

lop off her head and stick it on the metal fence outside london tower :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 am

god save the queen

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 am

GOD SAVE HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN & GOD SAVE THE REALM :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:
I AM PROUD TO BE A BRITISH SUBJECT AND WELSH. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 am

Standing to attention and saluting :salute:

Many Happy Returns Ma'am

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

Saluting a German tax-dodger??............good for you.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

blueboys wrote:GOD SAVE HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN & GOD SAVE THE REALM :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

How very very sad........to call yourself a subject. Fek the German tax dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

blueboys wrote:GOD SAVE HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN & GOD SAVE THE REALM :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WHEN THERE IS A WAR WE ARE ALL BRITISH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am

Marc wrote:I've refrained up until now from getting involved in any of these England bashing posts, my nieces ( From Essex - steady boys :lol: ) and some other members of my family are English. And good luck to them. :ayatollah:

BUT...I'AM WELSH, and no disrespect to anyone, but The Queen of ENGLAND, isn't my Queen nor any of the Establishment which serves her, She comes across as a really nice woman and I wish her and her followers all the best. I don't feel any sort of allegiance or camaraderie towards the Crown due to the fact I'm a Taff and a proud one to say the least. :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So being Welsh, does that mean we should feel allegiance to Carwyn whatsisname and the rest of the cunts down the Bay?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Eddie May wrote:from all her loyal subjects from cardiff and Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

speak for yourself. The sooner that mob are rounded up and made to live in the real world the better. The quicker we have an elected head of state the better. That could save the country a few million nay billion a year.

Lets hope she croaks it soon along with Mrs Thatch. We can have a double celebration then.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

rob wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:What a waste of Tax Payers money.

she pays tax as well

and her earnings are what exactly?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:god save the queen

to quote the Pistols 'and her fascist regime. She will make u a moron a potential h bomb

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm

scrappy doo wrote:
Marc wrote:I've refrained up until now from getting involved in any of these England bashing posts, my nieces ( From Essex - steady boys :lol: ) and some other members of my family are English. And good luck to them. :ayatollah:

BUT...I'AM WELSH, and no disrespect to anyone, but The Queen of ENGLAND, isn't my Queen nor any of the Establishment which serves her, She comes across as a really nice woman and I wish her and her followers all the best. I don't feel any sort of allegiance or camaraderie towards the Crown due to the fact I'm a Taff and a proud one to say the least. :D :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So being Welsh, does that mean we should feel allegiance to Carwyn whatsisname and the rest of the cunts down the Bay?

Hi Scrappy Doo, It's peoples personal opinion if they want to feel allegiance to Carwyn whatsisname and the rest of the cunts down the bay, but I personally don't feel ANY allegiance to the Crown. :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

steve davies wrote:
Sludge wrote:bollocks

seconded

thirded :D