Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALDERSHOT AWAY

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 pm

must use capitals, ANYWAY ALDERSHOT AWAY 86 I THINK , TRAVELLED IN CAR ABOUT 15 CARS IN ALL, ALDERSHOT IS DANGEROUS !
NOTHING MUCH OCCURED DURING PRE MATCH , BUT JUST BEFORE HALF TIME MYSELF AN JAMMO WERE NEAR FRONT TALKING TO A VERY WELL RESPECTED LAD IN HIS DAY AN STILL NOW, WELL HE SAID LETS RUN ON PITCH AS GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED ? MYSELF AN JAMMO ANOTHER WELL RESPECTED ELY TRENDY SAID WHAT THE f**k WE DONT CARE LETS DO IT , IT WAS LAST GAME OF SEASON AN PIPING HOT WEATHER AN WE WERE BOTH DOWN TO OUR SKINS LOL!
ANYWAY THIS WELL KNOWN LAD SAYS COME ON THEN LETS GO.... WITH THE CALL JAMMO AN MYSELF SCURRY OVER PERIMETER HOARDING AN WHERE AWAY RUNNING ON PITCH CHASING BALL AN WAVING AN SWINGING OUR ARMS LIKE LOONIES, ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE MAN HANDLED TO FLOOR AN LED AWAY UNDER ARREST , WHERE BOTH FROG MARCHED TO SIDE OF PITCH ONLY TO SEE THIS OTHER WELL KNOWN LAD STOOD ON CORRECT SIDE OF FENCE LAUGHING AT US ,, HE MAY WELL LAUGH BUT AT TIME HE WAS SERIOUS BUT BOTTLED IT :x !
WE BOTH WERE LET OUT AT ABOUT 9.30 WITH A CAUTION AN MET BY 2 CARS WAITIN FOR OUR RELEASE ,,,, HAPPY DAYS

Re: ALDERSHOT AWAY

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Classic stitch up hey?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:00 pm

ely trendy wrote:must use capitals, ANYWAY ALDERSHOT AWAY 86 I THINK , TRAVELLED IN CAR ABOUT 15 CARS IN ALL, ALDERSHOT IS DANGEROUS !
NOTHING MUCH OCCURED DURING PRE MATCH , BUT JUST BEFORE HALF TIME MYSELF AN JAMMO WERE NEAR FRONT TALKING TO A VERY WELL RESPECTED LAD IN HIS DAY AN STILL NOW, WELL HE SAID LETS RUN ON PITCH AS GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED ? MYSELF AN JAMMO ANOTHER WELL RESPECTED ELY TRENDY SAID WHAT THE f**k WE DONT CARE LETS DO IT , IT WAS LAST GAME OF SEASON AN PIPING HOT WEATHER AN WE WERE BOTH DOWN TO OUR SKINS LOL!
ANYWAY THIS WELL KNOWN LAD SAYS COME ON THEN LETS GO.... WITH THE CALL JAMMO AN MYSELF SCURRY OVER PERIMETER HOARDING AN WHERE AWAY RUNNING ON PITCH CHASING BALL AN WAVING AN SWINGING OUR ARMS LIKE LOONIES, ALL OF A SUDDEN WHERE MAN HANDLED TO FLOOR AN LED AWAY UNDER ARREST , WHERE BOTH FROG MARCHED TO SIDE OF PITCH ONLY TO SEE THIS OTHER WELL KNOWN LAD STOOD ON CORRECT SIDE OF FENCE LAUGHING AT US ,, HE MAY WELL LAUGH BUT AT TIME HE WAS SERIOUS BUT BOTTLED IT :x !
WE BOTH WERE LET OUT AT ABOUT 9.30 WITH A CAUTION AN MET BY 2 CARS WAITIN FOR OUR RELEASE ,,,, HAPPY DAYS

Prior to the game city fans were in the end behind the goal, the terrace down the one side and some in the stand.

Anyway the stand was rocking and those in the terrace didnt think this was fair, and also didnt want to pay the 50p extra, so there was a mass invasion of the stand from city fans, and it was sonn full and the terrace half empty !

Also remember the ground had been decorated the night before, probably by some of the local army lads - the Welsh Guards were stationed there at the time I beleive.

Clear memories of that day and I was only 16. Brilliant atmosphere and City who had missed out on the play-offs and had nothing to play for I think did us proud by drawing 1-1 :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Is it me or does Aldershot make Gillingham look like Las Vegus.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Denzil wrote:Is it me or does Aldershot make Gillingham look like Las Vegus.

Aldershit is an awful town. Went there in 88 on New Years Day to watch a shite game that we won 1-0. Curtis scored. I seem to remember the turnstyles being park shelters.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 pm

went to that game i was living in slough at the time.long story short got pissed up and woke up back home in the rhondda had to catch the train back to slough next day :oops: