Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we the supporting the same club

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm

this was posted on the ccmb in reply to vince alm advising people who were caught up in the trouble

penarthbluebirds! wrote on Mon, 07 June 2010 13:35
Don't help them. Let the cnuts get banning orders for life.

to which i replied

As Luck happens I am not involved in the incident on the kings road, but me and my 15 year old son were attacked in another part of london that day by a bunch of chavs who may or may not have been chelsea.
I reserve the right to defend myself and especially my family.You may have gone through life and been able to avoid confrontation,some of us are not so lucky.If we had not stood up to this intimidation and violence, god only knows waht would have happened to us,but a few choice words and some other more physical messages managed to convince them to look elsewhere for their kicks.I know at least 2 people who have been targeted by the papers for the trouble in the kings road and they too where defending themselves as they came out of a shop....both never been in trouble before...do you think we all deserve a fine/prison sentence and 5 years ban from football.
you clown

his reply to this was to pm me and tell me he did not care what happened to me,my son or anyone else.

are we supporting the same club

Re: Are we the supporting the same club

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 pm

He was a tw*t mate.
Doesn't he realise that innocent bystanders will get provoked when firms are looking for trouble ... fortunately you managed to sort it , but if a few city had been near by and witnessed this then bigger trouble may have ensued and then you could have been CCTV'd knocking someone out ................. I'm sure Vince knows all this and he was trying to help people who may have had to defend themselves

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Put a copy of the Pm on here mate and the name of the bloke that sent it, perhaps he could have a few pms sent back to him. :old:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Put a copy of the Pm on here mate and the name of the bloke that sent it, perhaps he could have a few pms sent back to him. :old:

good idea gwyn, he seems a right tit to me. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm

The clown has been pm'd and he is certainly not the type of bloke i would want next to me when my backs to the wall.
He does not seem to understand the difference between a hooligan and somone who is not willing to lay down and and have the shit kicked out of him.This is what has always annoyed me about some people in our club...they slate the so called hooligan element,but when your back is against the wall away from home who can you rely on to help you....well from past experience only the very same people this bloke is having a pop at.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 pm

name him, and shame him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm

This person might need one of us to bail him out one day when he's on the floor with a couple of lads pounding him,I think I'll walk past & shout , you hooligans deserve all ya get :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:name him, and shame him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

here here :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 pm

thats just a daft comment

ignore it

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm

I love the standard hooligan retort that, one day, ordinary fans will need them to save us on some away trip!!!

Been travelling away for more years than I care to remember and, do you know what - I've never needed a hooligan, r soul crew member, or wannabee kid to protect me.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm

thats ccmb for you :roll:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 pm

[quote="Claude Blue"]I love the standard hooligan retort that, one day, ordinary fans will need them to save us on some away trip!!!

Been travelling away for more years than I care to remember and, do you know what - I've never needed a hooligan, r soul crew member, or wannabee kid to protect me.[/quo

its probably a good thing coz you would hit them with your halo

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Strangely, I've never needed to hit anyone whilst supporting my team - halo or otherwise :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Didn't go to Wolves then obviously. :o

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Been to Wolves a few times - why?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Claude, I have been told you have SLATED THIS FORUM BEYOND TODAY ON ccmb ? If this is True, why do you bother coming on here ?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Chopsy tw@ts again, No guts to say to anybody's face just hide behind fake names and avatars!

We all know the truth Gwyn.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Been to Wolves a few times - why?

Your the 'most' boring person ive come across.....Claude..............What is your problem?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 pm

On a debate about CCMB and AAMB I stated the positives and negatives about this board, as Isee it.

I'm sure your source will inform you of what I said. When he's done so you will see why I still pop on here occasionally.

Do you have a problem with that?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Why am I boring?

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Claud's post from MM MB today

I post a fair bit on AAMB and believe you me, they do not like any dissenting from the party line.

Annis and his inner circle on there regard me as a "sniper." I take that as a compliment but sadly there's no room on there for intelligent and reasoned debate. As someone stated earlier in this thread, it's their way or the highway.

If you go on there, then watch out for having your posts tampered with and abusive PM's from one of the foot soldiers. Never attempt to say anything against the great march or the Riverside "Harry Potter" scarves. Don't expect any enlightened political discussion unless you regard the BNP/EDL/WDL et al as shining examples of political debate.

For many their raison d'etre is the return of Sam Hammam, and the "good old days" of an inner circle and influence within the club. This is clearly a part of the on-going character assasination of our new CEO. They're very anti the CCST and will belittle and slag off at every given opportunity.

However, it has it's good points. Carlccfc posts some very informative post on the goings on inside our club and obviously has a high up contact within. Some are close to Steve Borley, so info is derived from there. There are other posters who will try to deviate from the party line and can be reasoned in their comments. Oh, and some of the jokes are quite funny!!

Basically, there's plenty of room for both boards. But, if you haven't ventured over there yet, do not say you haven't been warned!!

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Now that's a good post.

And I won my bet!!

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:06 pm

i've just read the thread on CCMB, there is no controversy at all. Claude Blue is spouting an opinion, I don't necessarily agree but I think I understand his angle. The place to respond is on that thread on that board. I know its quiet but there's no need to start another pointless squabble.......may be best to vent any frustrations on the football pitch, if it ever happens.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

I actually like most of Claude's posts on here , healthy debate and opinion is good ! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Why am I boring?

All you do is moan about other people? Why don't you concentrate on living your life instead of moaning so much? You remind me of Victor Meldrew ffs :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I actually like most of Claude's posts on here , healthy debate and opinion is good ! :ayatollah:

Debate is good, having a dig for the purpose of a keyboard argument is something else.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:12 pm

I think the title of the thread , perhaps unintentionally , sets the wheels in motion for a slagging off of mikes board

it doesnt take much on either board for this to start to be honest

all a load of bollocks

clearly an individual comment from someone should not be taken as a rule that everyone is of that opinion

for example I think the provision of legal adevice to those nicked at football is a good thing

if , after a fair trial , someone is fined and banned , than thats the way it is

I certainly dont think that everybody has the opinion of the original critical poster on mikes board

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:14 pm

VCLEE wrote:i've just read the thread on CCMB, there is no controversy at all. Claude Blue is spouting an opinion, I don't necessarily agree but I think I understand his angle. The place to respond is on that thread on that board. I know its quiet but there's no need to start another pointless squabble.......may be best to vent any frustrations on the football pitch, if it ever happens.

indeed , pointless squabbles

f*cking kids in a playground

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Bugger, you've caught me out.

Ok, I am Richard Wilson :lol:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Sludge wrote:I think the title of the thread , perhaps unintentionally , sets the wheels in motion for a slagging off of mikes board

it doesnt take much on either board for this to start to be honest

all a load of bollocks

clearly an individual comment from someone should not be taken as a rule that everyone is of that opinion

for example I think the provision of legal adevice to those nicked at football is a good thing

if , after a fair trial , someone is fined and banned , than thats the way it is

I certainly dont think that everybody has the opinion of the original critical poster on mikes board

Bollocks indeed were all f*cking blue! :ayatollah: