Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MUPPET CLAIMS TO HAVE "BROUGHT THE SOUL CREW INTO THE EDL".

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm

The kings in Carephilly?

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

f*cking hell mate your one unhappy chappy! Why dont you protest your opinion at downing street? im sure you will get your message across.

Not condescending now mind just stating if i felt so strongly on a given subject i would do the "Actions speak louder than words" thing.

Anyway thats all i have to say on the matter, as said each to their own. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:The kings in Carephilly?

no Canton

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:f*cking hell mate your one unhappy chappy! Why dont you protest your opinion at downing street? im sure you will get your message across.

Not condescending now mind just stating if i felt so strongly on a given subject i would do the "Actions speak louder than words" thing.

Anyway thats all i have to say on the matter, as said each to their own. :ayatollah:

Cheers

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoretaYuki# ... R9GWXsCw1M

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 am

casualsunited wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Don't reply then? Rise above it, maybe people find it funny when you get so defensive????????

:ayatollah:

I joined this movement as I will not stand by while our soldiers are insulted and to then be called "fascist" well Im not having it.

which soldiers were being insulted outside the museum in cardiff? None!

if the edl/wdl are against the islamification of Britain and Islamic extremism - how did holding a rally in Cardiff* (*insert name of any town or city) do ANYTHING to help?

Do you really think any 'Muslim bombers' will hear you chanting "Muslim Bombers off our streets" and think, 'mmmm, they have a point there, perhaps i should give up my plans to make bombs'. or perhaps you think the police will suddenly think, 'mmm well, we have been turning a blind eye to terrorism up till now, perhaps we should start arresting people'.

I have news for you, the handful of Islamic extremists out there will not be influenced by you and the old bill already take terrorism pretty seriously. So you are not going to achieve anything along those lines.

Protesting against sharia law is a bit pointless, cos we aint got sharia law and we aint going to have sharia law.

Or perhaps chanting 'alah is a paedo' and such like will stir up the trouble you want and start the race war you crave?. This sounds more like it to me.

nutter