Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MUPPET CLAIMS TO HAVE "BROUGHT THE SOUL CREW INTO THE EDL".

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:[
Why if someone disagrees with someone on here and the first thing they say is EVEDENCE PLEASE. yeh i carry evidence around with me. Statements from the government /security sources etc that there are hundreds of cells waiting to strike or trying to strike. And its only a matter of time before they do but in large its also down to the fantastic work that is done by our intelligence and also luck that keeps those threats down. There are dozens of known terrorists that are free to roam our country at will because this Country hasn't the Bollocks to throw them out.
And you are naive if you don't think Sharia law doesn't go on in this country, honour killings, forced marriages.
PS why don't you come up with evidence to prove what I'm saying is fiction.

Well to make a statement like that i would have thought you might have some evidence to back it up. Asking me to prove something that is not true is not true is like asking me to prove that father Christmas does not exist. You are more likely to choke on a peanut than you are get blown up by a terrorist.

Yes, you are right our security services are doing a good job - so what exactly is the point of the EDL? Known terrorists are banged up, not allowed to wander the streets.

Honour killings undoubtedly go on - but that is not Sharia law, that is murder. They dont say 'its Ok guv, i am allowed to do this under sharia law' a) because it is not allowed under sharia law and b) cos sharia law dont apply and it is illegal under UK law.

Again, sorry to harp on about this - but lets assume you are right - how exactly will marching in the street chanting anti-islamic chants change ANYTHING

Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:25 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
joe_public wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i cant believe that not one member of the uaf was involed in the trouble

Maybe there was, but without checking membership cards it is difficult to tell. UAF organised a peaceful protest and had lots of families and 'respectable' politicians in attendance. The vast majority of them went home after the speakers - some probably hung around to join in with those that sought to take a more conforntational aproach, but there were large numbers present who wanted nothing to do with the UAF demo in the first place.

im sure your right mr public. the point im making is that the uaf have got hangers on who are out for trouble and are no better than the edl thugs and they need to sort them out coz it just looks like lefty anarchist scraping with the right wing like in the 70's anl v nf

There were quite a few people about on Saturday who wanted a fight with the fash, but they were not UAF hangers on. They happened to be in the same place because that was where the EDL were

Why should the UAF 'sort them out'? The UAF do not have a monopoly on fighting fascism - others have chosen a different route to UAF and they are not claiming to be UAF, they were around the museum while the UAF were still marching around the bay.

As to whether or not this more confrontational approach is as bad as the EDL, i refer you to my previous posts.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 am

there are sharia courts operating in britain that muslims can go to..... http://www.islamic-sharia.org/ http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/8581818 http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 721158.ece http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 24486.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... wanes.html http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 088386.ece http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... itain.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7238890.stm

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:15 am

a.follower wrote:there are sharia courts operating in britain that muslims can go to..... http://www.islamic-sharia.org/ http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/8581818 http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/b ... 721158.ece http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 24486.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... wanes.html http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 088386.ece http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... itain.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7238890.stm

They are not courts, they are tribunals, a subtle but important difference.

They only deal with civil/family cases and - like all tribunals in the UK - they are voluntary. All parties involved do so willingly and agree to abide by the decision and UK LAW APPLIES. No one is going to get stoned to death, have their hands chopped off or be convicted for kissing in public.

I repeat, UK Law Applies, it is NOT superceded by Sharia law.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

joe_public wrote:

They only deal with civil/family cases and - like all tribunals in the UK - they are voluntary. All parties involved do so willingly and agree to abide by the decision and UK LAW APPLIES. No one is going to get stoned to death, have their hands chopped off or be convicted for kissing in public.

i understand the subtle but important difference. however sharia law is being used to deal with these subtle but important differences. im not saying it overules uk law. but the option is definetly there.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 pm

a.follower wrote:
joe_public wrote:

i understand the subtle but important difference. however sharia law is being used to deal with these subtle but important differences. im not saying it overules uk law. but the option is definetly there.

And this is a concern because........?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:30 pm

And this is a concern because........?[/quote]

some people seem to think it is a concern. i was simply showing you that there are sharia courts here in the uk, after you so strongly thought otherwise, and needed evidence to prove your self wrong, is all

Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 pm

a.follower wrote:And this is a concern because........?

some people seem to think it is a concern. i was simply showing you that there are sharia courts here in the uk, after you so strongly thought otherwise, and needed evidence to prove your self wrong, is all[/quote]

No, sorry, they are tribunals. You stated that you knew the difference in which case you will know they are not law courts.

And, as stated, they comply with UK law.

The inference of the EDL is that we are all going to have to abide by the law of Islam, nothing could be further from the truth. The EDL have twisted the facts to stir up anti-Islamic feelings, despite the fact there is nothing for anyone to fear. if you are not a Muslim you will not be going to them and if you are a Muslim you will only go to one if both parties prefer to use them than an ordinary tribunal. There is nothing for anyone to fear.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:06 pm

joe_public wrote:
Why if someone disagrees with someone on here and the first thing they say is EVEDENCE PLEASE. yeh i carry evidence around with me. Statements from the government /security sources etc that there are hundreds of cells waiting to strike or trying to strike. And its only a matter of time before they do but in large its also down to the fantastic work that is done by our intelligence and also luck that keeps those threats down. There are dozens of known terrorists that are free to roam our country at will because this Country hasn't the Bollocks to throw them out.
And you are naive if you don't think Sharia law doesn't go on in this country, honour killings, forced marriages.

Well to make a statement like that i would have thought you might have some evidence to back it up. Asking me to prove something that is not true is not true is like asking me to prove that father Christmas does not exist. You are more likely to choke on a peanut than you are get blown up by a terrorist.

Yes, you are right our security services are doing a good job - so what exactly is the point of the EDL? Known terrorists are banged up, not allowed to wander the streets.

Honour killings undoubtedly go on - but that is not Sharia law, that is murder. They dont say 'its Ok guv, i am allowed to do this under sharia law' a) because it is not allowed under sharia law and b) cos sharia law dont apply and it is illegal under UK law.

Again, sorry to harp on about this - but lets assume you are right - how exactly will marching in the street chanting anti-islamic chants change ANYTHING

Lets get this right you was the first one to make a statement and you had no evedence to back up your original claim. It sounded that you came up with your number off the top of your head.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:12 pm

joe_public wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:[

Lets get this right you was the first one to make a statement and you had no evidence to back up your original claim. It sounded that you came up with your number off the top of your head. If you say its impossible to come up with EVIDENCE then why ask me to produce Evidence. If you think I'm wrong that's your opinion but my opinion is as stated and i stick by them. So in my opinion is there a cause for the march ? YES was it done by the right group NO.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
joe_public wrote:

Lets get this right you was the first one to make a statement and you had no evedence to back up your original claim. It sounded that you came up with your number off the top of your head.

mmmmm ..... well, fair cop, sort of .. and i apologise if i might have been condescending

I dont think anyone can put an exact figure of the number of people who are planning acts of extremism (ie terror attacks). If the security services become aware of them they nick them - i think it unlikely in the extreme that the police are aware of hundreds of 'active extremists' at large and are not doing anything about. Maybe there are hundreds out there that the police do not know about, but there is no evidence at all to back that up. I think if that was the case, we would be hearing about a lot more bombings.

I think the bottom line is the vast majority of Muslims are also opposed to extremism, which was my original point - but the EDL paint all Muslims as 'jihadists'. i would suggest for every Muslim planning a crime, there are many more non muslims actually committing crimes. islam is not the biggest threat to us in the UK. And even if it was, marching around chanting Allah is a Paedo aint going to bring them to book.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

But they are taking over Mosques in several key areas, not saying Cardiff but extremist hot spots, and preaching to impressionable youngsters. This has to stop as how long was that one handed tw*t allowed to preach his hate before he got put in the nick ? a long bloody time. We will ignore extremism at our own peril and we as a nation should be concerned because these extremists are not fighting for there religion but to force everyone to follow there beliefs. We are infidels and all infidels should be killed, I really don't care about other peoples religion just as long as it doesn't involve me. Should i change the way i live because it might upset another religion whether its Islam Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, or whatever other religion , HELL NO

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But they are taking over Mosques in several key areas, not saying Cardiff but extremist hot spots, and preaching to impressionable youngsters. This has to stop as how long was that one handed tw*t allowed to preach his hate before he got put in the nick ? a long bloody time. We will ignore extremism at our own peril and we as a nation should be concerned because these extremists are not fighting for there religion but to force everyone to follow there beliefs. We are infidels and all infidels should be killed, I really don't care about other peoples religion just as long as it doesn't involve me. Should i change the way i live because it might upset another religion whether its Islam Catholics, Jehovah Witnesses, or whatever other religion , HELL NO

If they take over mosques, they dont last long. Abu Hamza was banned from finsbury park Mosque almost as soon as he started his nonsense. He did preach hate outside the mosque for several months, but has been in nick for six years now.

I dont think anyone is suggesting that we should ignore extremism, but by the same token we should not exaggerate it. There are an estimated 2.4 million Muslims in this country. if 1% of them were extremists that would mean we have 24,000 would-be bombers at large - if that were the case I think we would have had a few more bombings than the one we have had - yes, it is important to remember we have only ever had one successful act of Islamic extremism EVER in the UK! - granted, that is one too many, and granted there have been failed attempts, but it is a good indication that the number of people plotting is not in the hundreds.

So to come back to the figures, Islamic leaders claim that 99.9% of Muslims are opposed to extremism. Given the figures above that sounds a reasonable figure to me.

I am not for one minute suggesting that 0.01% is acceptable, clearly it is not - 0.000001% would be unacceptable. However, going around suggesting all Muslims are jihadists is irresponsible and will have only one outcome, increased conflict between communities. The EDL marching through the streets is more likely to actually radicalise young Muslims than put an end to extremism.

Some facts for you guys

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/the-inter ... -uk-1.html

a quote from the above article

"Last month the Lord Chancellor said that there were a total of 99 defendants awaiting trial in 34 cases. Of course the presumption of innocence applies and the law dictates that nothing must be said or done which might prejudice the right of a defendant to receive a fair trial. You will understand therefore that I can say no more on these matters.

What I can say is that today, my officers and the police are working to contend with some 200 groupings or networks, totalling over 1600 identified individuals (and there will be many we don't know) who are actively engaged in plotting, or facilitating, terrorist acts here and overseas. The extremists are motivated by a sense of grievance and injustice driven by their interpretation of the history between the West and the Muslim world. This view is shared, in some degree, by a far wider constituency. If the opinion polls conducted in the UK since July 2005 are only broadly accurate, over 100,000 of our citizens consider that the July 2005 attacks in London were justified."

In case anyone wonders why I got involved with this, instead of chatting shite on here, do some research, this is from MI5s own website. All those who know me know what im about, im no "fascist" and if anyone wants to call me one, come and see me on your own.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm

http://www.bdpost.co.uk/content/barking ... 3A47%3A540

Muslim protest planned as soldiers march in Barking

11 June 2010
MUSLIM protestors plan to stage a demonstration against the war in Afghanistan as the returning Royal Anglian Regiment march in Barking.

The Vikings were invited to parade through the town centre with their bayonets fixed and colours flying after being awarded Barking & Dagenham's highest honour, the Freedom of the Borough.

However a protest group, Muslims Against Crusades, object to Britain honouring its soldiers who they term "death squads".

They say the country's troops are responsible for "sadistic crimes" which killed thousands of innocent men, women and children during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The council and police met today (Friday) to discuss the protest and officers say they have contingency plans for every eventuality.

The Ministry of Defence say the march will go ahead as planned on Tuesday June 15 at 12.30pm in Wakering Road..

Any Cardiff coaches for this one? Or you all scared of being called "nazis" now?

some more facts

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:06 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... viser.html

QUOTE FROM ABOVE LINK

Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, has warned that there are at least 2,000 people involved in terrorist activity in the UK, including some as young as 15.

"I'm sure there will be more suicide bombing because more and more people are being recruited all the time into these groups and they're getting more and more sophisticated in the way they operate," said Mr Wahhab.

"There is a clear and present danger. It's not just scaremongering. I'm just being realistic. There could be another 7/7 next week."

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm

NOW A FEW QUOTES FROM SOME ILL INFORMED PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD

"Theres only been one terror attack in the UK"

"theres no threat at all"

99.99 percent of Muslims condemn these attacks

MY ARSE

Sham on the mugs who call anyone who calls anyone speaking up as a "fascist", yeh the EDL is riddled with idiots and racists, but the core of people who started it are multi racial and are opposed to the governments inaction on this terror threat and the way Human rights prevents the security services doing their job and getting shot of them.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm

the guy making the videos this thread is about is Paul Ray, a mental patient on the run from the police in Malta, hes nothing to do with the protests. Hes got a head full of magic.

here you go

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm

for those people incapable of doing research for themselves, here Ive done it for you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... vated.html

Read the above article. Now if someone else had sprayed it on a Muslim memorial what would have happened to them?

Its easy to jump on the anti fascist bandwagon but you people should be ashamed of yourselves, there is nothing wrong with protesting against this massive threat to all of us, and ongoing disrespect to our soldiers. If that makes me "fash" then whatever

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm

casualsunited wrote:NOW A FEW QUOTES FROM SOME ILL INFORMED PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD

"Theres only been one terror attack in the UK"

"theres no threat at all"

99.99 percent of Muslims condemn these attacks

MY ARSE

Sham on the mugs who call anyone who calls anyone speaking up as a "fascist", yeh the EDL is riddled with idiots and racists, but the core of people who started it are multi racial and are opposed to the governments inaction on this terror threat and the way Human rights prevents the security services doing their job and getting shot of them.

whatever the beliefs and policies of the group, there lies the biggest problem for you though. Until the EDL is rid of all of these then there is a very good chance that the protests will be labelled as bigoted and run by hooligans.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm

i agree mate, its riddled with nobheads and racists, but its being addressed. At the end of the day, chatting on forums aint gonna scare the government into action, marches and disorder may just shit them up. Who knows?

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Still on about this? :roll: Its been and gone..........arseholes in all walks of life.

f**k the EDL and f**k the WDL ITS JUST A LOAD OF BOLLUX ANYWAY.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm

shouting "fascist" at me doesnt change the fact that more and more these muppets are going to disrupt soldiers marches and sooner or later another load of boms will go off on trains or busses and I can produce evidence if anyone wants to come on her chatting ill informed nonsense.

Ive spoken to the BBC researchers and they say that Islamic extremists have been preaching hate in Cardiff for years and they are woeking on a show to expose them.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Still on about this? :roll: Its been and gone..........arseholes in all walks of life.

f**k the EDL and f**k the WDL ITS JUST A LOAD OF BOLLUX ANYWAY.

I never started the thread, Im just answering the fools who are slagging me

No extremists in Cardiff

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Riverside Jihad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVVjgayFaY

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Each to their own.

IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT HERE GO EASY AS.

never had a problem with other relidgeons myself, tho its probably because i couldnt care less.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm

here you go
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Each to their own.

IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT HERE GO EASY AS.

never had a problem with other relidgeons myself, tho its probably because i couldnt care less.

Good on you mate, but If people are gonna keep slagging me, Im gonna have to produce my arguments as I aint no fascist, I havent started any threads on this, some people cant shut up about it

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Don't reply then? Rise above it, maybe people find it funny when you get so defensive????????

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Don't reply then? Rise above it, maybe people find it funny when you get so defensive????????

:ayatollah:

If I dont reply, it justifies the people who sit in the Kings saying "hes a nazi" etc, I have to stick up for myself mate as I am not a nazi, and never have been. Unlike some of the ex C18 Cardiff lads who are happily trying to absolve themselves of their previous sins and deflect attention from themselves by slagging me. I joined this movement as I will not stand by while our soldiers are insulted and to then be called "fascist" well Im not having it.