Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mrs Ramsgate advice needed urgently

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:baz i do belive jbbj and his good wife have gone on there holidays thay asked if i would remind you to water his flowers and feed the chickins, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just popped over now, so i eat the flowers and watered the chickens :ayatollah:
,,,,,,,, baz you nut if you have harrmed jbbj chickins he is liable to go back to his old ways when he was in and out jail for his evil and satanic ways. :oops: if i was you i would sleep with a cross under your pillow and garlic cloves over all your doors and windows as the man is totaly insane...... sleep well tonight love rose :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

i have now fed the chickens a sherbert dab and jelly tots is that ok

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have now fed the chickens a sherbert dab and jelly tots is that ok

Baz I must thank you for this tremendously generous act of kindness, the chickens seem very happy with the caring way you looked after them. However why did you spray them all metallic silver ?

On a more serious note Portugal holiday was superb, offered various drugs on a daily basis (true) obviously declined as wife in attendance. Good to mix with diverse football supporters, England in good voice before the Germany disaster, Germans loud and pretty pissed up (no change there) win, lose or draw. Dutch absolutley bonkers good company and hellish good drinking companions, by god they like a tipple and were well up and interested about Cardiff. I did ensure that none of them were affiliated to the Jacks in anyway prior to joining them for a longish afternoon session.

I do believe Mrs Ramsgate is now on her/his holidays and this year Turkey as to contend with her. You will recall that nasty experience last year, when she was deported from Greece after, that incident with the waiter and the donkey in the aqua marine park.

JBBJ

JBBJ