Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

re-charety match

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

are there any girls out there in aamb land would consider topless cheer leading with me for this fantastic game........................ if there is could you pm baz with your vitals and a topless photo,,,,, thanks a lot rose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: re-charety match

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

I would think about going half topless...... ;) ;) :lol: :lol: only to support you though Mrs R 8-)

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

hughesygirl wrote:I would think about going half topless...... ;) ;) :lol: :lol: only to support you though Mrs R 8-)

thank you hughesygirl now we have two, :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Hope Claire & Jez are up 4 it too ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Hope Claire & Jez are up 4 it too ;) :lol: :lol:

...... i think thay will me jez and clare have got up to all sortsin the past. :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm

wheres the photos????? girls :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

...... i think thay will me jez and clare have got up to all sortsin the past. :lol:

Make sure you get them to pop there names on here then ;) :lol:

What bluebirdbaz.................we have to give you photo's aswell.....and why is that are must we auditionfor you 1st? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

cos rose said so :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

Make sure you get them to pop there names on here then ;) :lol:

What bluebirdbaz.................we have to give you photo's aswell.....and why is that are must we auditionfor you 1st? :lol: :lol: :lol:

,,,,,, baz will coryograph our dance moves so he needs to now our builds etc etc :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm

yes naked :D :old:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yes naked :D :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes i see what you mean :oops: not being funny you wouldnt want to see me naked :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes i see what you mean :oops: not being funny you wouldnt want to see me naked :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

,,,,,, when baz first saw me naked he did not flinch or mock me he is a grate guy. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

,,,,,, when baz first saw me naked he did not flinch or mock me he is a grate guy. :ayatollah:

Thats because i bet you got a great body on ya ;) :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

not really i have had 3 children but i still flash my stuff around. :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:not really i have had 3 children but i still flash my stuff around. :lol:

Only 3 eh!!!! oooh i got 4 and 3 of them cut out so think i will have more scars than you ..hence yukky body! dont like making paople feel sick see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

want a bet, i have bee traumatised ever since, especially when that meerkat attacked me from your nether regions :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:not really i have had 3 children but i still flash my stuff around. :lol:

Only 3 eh!!!! oooh i got 4 and 3 of them cut out so think i will have more scars than you ..hence yukky body! dont like making paople feel sick see :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

,,,,,, well i think we will let baz be the judge of that , i look in the mirro and see a middel aged lady but i have a few drinks and think i am marge simpson on crack. :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Here we go Baz....like i said not good to look out so sit down with a glass of beer or 5 :lol: :lol: :lol:

138b47da1717d392e1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm

i just f*cking choked on my tea then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am trying to post in 2 threads, having got photos up from last friday :old:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i just f*cking choked on my tea then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am trying to post in 2 threads, having got photos up from last friday :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Baz couldnt resist it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mrs R - sorry love ya gonna have to count me out of this weekend

I had a bit of a thing with Chops friday night in the toilets at the cricket and i got nipple burn - he bit like a bitch!!!

Sorry - but Baz looks good in pink and frillies with his Moobs he could take my place :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i got carpet burn on my nipples :D :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i got carpet burn on my nipples :D :lol:

Face down and Arse up again i see!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Jez wrote:Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mrs R - sorry love ya gonna have to count me out of this weekend

I had a bit of a thing with Chops friday night in the toilets at the cricket and i got nipple burn - he bit like a bitch!!!

Sorry - but Baz looks good in pink and frillies with his Moobs he could take my place :D

,,,, hi jez i had a simaler thing happen to me on grangstown station one afternoon gavin rae tried it on with me( he was drunk as a lord) he but his hand on my boob and i said it is a bit soon for that is it not and all he said to me was that i was lucky that it was not chops at the time i did not know what he was talking about but i do know. :o :lol: