FAO john bowens brother j

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm

dont forget you still owe me 3p :D :old: from 1981

Re: FAO john bowens brother j

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm

and jack what the f**k is the ''j'' for?????? :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Remember you have to add Pound Inflation onto that, so it'll be a bit more than 3p!! :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Dafydd wrote:Remember you have to add Pound Inflation onto that, so it'll be a bit more than 3p!! :lol:
daf the interest is 2.6 million ethiopian gwangos :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm

john bowens brother ows me 5 and a half new p as well

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:10 pm

he is a swine and a cad :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:he is a swine and a cad :D

,,,,,, he tells a mean ghost story mind. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm

i had the story of how you covered the taxi drivers eyes today, whilst he was driving down north road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i had the story of how you covered the taxi drivers eyes today, whilst he was driving down north road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..... yes i remember that one, :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm

:lol: :lol: u loon

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm

mrs ramsbottom :lol: :old:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm

My dear friends Mrs Ramsgate & Baz, there is a simple explanation why this money as not been paid back since 1981, as you two know only to well I have spent the last 29 years in Rampton High Security Hospital for the criminally insane for that "alleged" and insignificant misdeameanour of burning down the local baptist church, and one Bill Gibsons pigeon lofts.

These are crimes I was not guilty of even though I have a morbid interest in pyromania. Baz the money will be refunded to you in drachmas at the rate of 2% interest, which over 29 years is a favourable return.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:My dear friends Mrs Ramsgate & Baz, there is a simple explanation why this money as not been paid back since 1981, as you two know only to well I have spent the last 29 years in Rampton High Security Hospital for the criminally insane for that "alleged" and insignificant misdeameanour of burning down the local baptist church, and one Bill Gibsons pigeon lofts.

These are crimes I was not guilty of even though I have a morbid interest in pyromania. Baz the money will be refunded to you in drachmas at the rate of 2% interest, which over 29 years is a favourable return.

.... mr bowen you are a descrace you need to see a specillist soon or increase your dosage it worked for me. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm

i think JBB that you have been hanging around with too many insane gwent dwarf bogsnorklers and you have been sniffing the love juice of a paraguayan freshwater halibut, now behave yourself :D

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

A well known aphrodisiac, I`ll have you know, and theres very little wrong with gwent bog snorklers. I was in fact the Vice Chairperson of the Dwarf Gwent & District Bog Snorklers and Lion Tamers Appreciation Society for some four months back in 1442.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

when you were 2 years old i believe :old: :old: