Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I KNOW I AM GOING ON BUT WHY IS HE SUPPORTING"

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Gethin jenkins allowing Peter Ridsdales Leeds Utd book to stay ? The Riddler who nearly killed Our Club ?
Dave Jones (good read)but its 80% about his court cases ?

Sorry but the more I think about all this the more i am getting wound up.

Re: I KNOW I AM GOING ON BUTWHY IS HE SUPPORTING"

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:31 pm

agree, now that the fat yorkshire tw*t is history so should his book

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Oh Annis son, take a chill pill... keep it real... or whatever Uncle Bryn says. Best way to sort this out is ask the club directly for their reasoning I reckon.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Probably part of PR's leaving contract/conditions.
Last edited by RICK+CCFC on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

because the egg chaser has a egg "head" , just like the ledleys who claim to be "cardiff" when infact they were liverpool fans

my dog is more cardiff than him

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Possibly he thinks that if he can sell a million Ridsdale books at £15 each, the money can help payback some of the debt he created, how many books would it take to pay for one of the helicoptor flights home. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Riddlers book should definately be removed :twisted:

Re: I KNOW I AM GOING ON BUT WHY IS HE SUPPORTING"

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Get your books back in the shop and see which ones are left. I know which I got and it a'nt his! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by BlueView on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

you've got every right to be angry annis, gwyn's book is about the valley rams which in my opinion are part of the history of our club, the riddler's book is all about leeds and nothing to do with city.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:37 pm

BlueView wrote:Get your books back in the shop and see which ones are left. I know which I got and it a'nt his! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mine out sold Ridsdales by 15 to one and Dj's at 5 to 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

the blue path wrote:you've got every right to be angry annis, gwyn's book is about the valley rams which in my opinion are part of the history of our club, the riddler's book is all about leeds and nothing to do with city.

Its really wrong, but then Jenkins is a Rugby man :evil:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gethin jenkins allowing Peter Ridsdales Leeds Utd book to stay ? The Riddler who nearly killed Our Club ?

Well Ridsdale did get the club to pay for his book to be published so I suppose it's the club's book now. :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 pm

the only good thing to come out of this is that because our CEO has banned Gwyns books sales are going to go through the roof :lol: and i cant see Ridsdales book selling at all , so it will have back fired on him

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gethin jenkins allowing Peter Ridsdales Leeds Utd book to stay ? The Riddler who nearly killed Our Club ?

Jones' book is an EXCELLENT read and a MUST for those who don't like him to have a look at to get a better idea of why he's the way he is.

Ridsdale is gone and I agree there is nothing in the book about CCFC so it would be best if its not sold any more.

As for Gwyn, I think this is a misunderstanding and can surely be sorted out. I really enjoyed the book and its humorous and about the cameraderie and organisation of the RAMS. if he'd wanted to glorify hooliganism I'm sure he could have written a 1000 page bok on what used to happen BEFORE the RAMS.

I don't use facebook much, but if you PM me Jenkins e-mail address I'll send him one.

By the way -are your books back in yet Annis.. or is there no chance of that now.

No offense mate, but I could see his point if one or 2 of those were banned for being about hooliganism(although not all -nothing wrong with 'Cardiff Ctiy Through the Years etc..) :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Jones' book is an EXCELLENT read and a MUST for those who don't like him to have a look at to get a better idea of why he's the way he is.

Ridsdale is gone and I agree there is nothing in the book about CCFC so it would be best if its not sold any more.

As for Gwyn, I think this is a misunderstanding and can surely be sorted out. I really enjoyed the book and its humorous and about the cameraderie and organisation of the RAMS. if he'd wanted to glorify hooliganism I'm sure he could have written a 1000 page bok on what used to happen BEFORE the RAMS.

I don't use facebook much, but if you PM me Jenkins e-mail address I'll send him one.

By the way -are your books back in yet Annis.. or is there no chance of that now.

No offense mate, but I could see his point if one or 2 of those were banned for being about hooliganism(although not all -nothing wrong with 'Cardiff Ctiy Through the Years etc..) :lol:

Tim, I am only interest in the 3 going in together as they were before.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah gethin.jenkins@cardiffcityfc.co.uk :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm

This decision is going to backfire bigtime on Gethin Jenkins, It just looks as if he want's to change/deny the History of the club and its supporters, as he must be aware that the majority are going to stick together and SUPPORT Gywn, and his comment about the Valley supporters is disgusting. The cynic in me is also wondering is this a start of a plan to Alienate certain supporters so they don't get in the way of the "masterplan"?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Tim, I am only interest in the 3 going in together as they were before.

Which 3 Annis - I thought there was more - or have i bought the same one twice :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm

There are 5 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm

The plot thickens.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 18,00.html

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Marc wrote:The plot thickens.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 18,00.html

Marc, this man is more devious than the Riddler :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Am I looking at this all the wrong way or do they think we are completely oblivious to what's going on?
I love the passage "Real football stories from real football fans". Well if that's the kind of book the club wants to promote, then why ban Gwyns book in the first place????? :evil: :evil:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Marc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Am I looking at this all the wrong way or do they think we are completely oblivious to what's going on?
I love the passage "Real football stories from real football fans". Well if that's the kind of book the club wants to promote, then why ban Gwyns book in the first place????? :evil: :evil:

No its Gethins Jenkins Sad idea out the blue.