Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CCFC News from behind the scenes

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

Transfer activity is minimal at this time of year. He can't go on holidays once the season starts, he has a club to run! Might as well go on holidays when the majority of players and staff go on theirs.

Re: ccfc news from behind the scenes

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Is that the house that PR rented of Robbie Fowler???
Sorry, who is Nick Alford ?

he didnt rent the house of robbie risdale lived in the old butchers cowbridge high street robbie lived on broadway ,cowbridge

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 am

Zabier wrote:Transfer activity is minimal at this time of year. He can't go on holidays once the season starts, he has a club to run! Might as well go on holidays when the majority of players and staff go on theirs.

Disagree mate, now is when all the work is done, the deals don't take place until July, but they are all arranged now and agents and players work out where they are going, ready to sign in July.
In my opinion the next 2 months are the most important of the season for whoever it is that negotiates with the players.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Peter Ridsdale was back at the club today to finalise and tie up the loose ends which now mean he has left our club for the final time.He has now left tonight to go back up North to his house, It also means that the club are now not paying the £2,000 per month rent on his house.

In terms of running the club Alan Whitely has the overall control as he is the company secretary, but has been given full controll of the Club and his first move has been to employ a new finance director, his friend Doug Lee, who was unemployed for the past 4 years.

Steve borley is helping dave jones with finding players as there is no one else in the club with the contacts in the football world.A bit worrying ?

Nick Alford is now the general secretary and will be writing the players contracts but has no previous experience in doing so.The dvd girl still keeps her role at the club too.

My view is that there are jobs being created for mates and I hope the Malaysians will see this sooner rather than later otherwise this coming season could become a disaster as i think there are people already doing jobs that they are not cut out for.
I am very worried.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: