Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE OUT COME REGARDING "THE VALLEY RAMS BOOK"

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:49 pm

I finally spoke to Gethin Jenkins(New Chief Executive) after Steve Borley told him to return my phone calls.
I asked him why the book is Banned, The exact answer he gave was "The Valley Rams Book is Not appropriate for Cardiff City Football Club", I asked him Why or reasons please, he would not say why.

Gwyn I wont give up and I will Refuse to put My other books in their until All 3 of them are in, I could understand if I had asked for The Soul Crew Books, but I NEVER would and I said that to him. The Valley Rams book is a proper Fans Book. Steve Borley has backed me, but is now away on holiday.

Links here
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109865819060422 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyns side of the story viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15471 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THE OUT COME REGARDING "THE VALLEY RAMS BOOK"

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Ive never read Gwyns book what is it generally about? Is it to do with the Soul crew or just following Cardiff from like the 70's onwards? :P

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Well done annis, good for sticking up for your mate/what you believe in

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Ive never read Gwyns book what is it generally about? Is it to do with the Soul crew or just following Cardiff from like the 70's onwards? :P

NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE SOUL CREW.

Link here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15471 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:55 pm

FFS He's only been here 5 minutes and yet he's telling us what is right and wrong for Cardiff City!! :evil:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdWalker wrote:Ive never read Gwyns book what is it generally about? Is it to do with the Soul crew or just following Cardiff from like the 70's onwards? :P

Link here

Fair play.When I saw the cover I instantly thought it was about Hooliganism and knew that some people in the Valley rams did cause trouble and was wondering what the fuss was about. But after reading that I will buy the book and now see what the fuss was about :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Link here

Fair play.When I saw the cover I instantly thought it was about Hooliganism and knew that some people in the Valley rams did cause trouble and was wondering what the fuss was about. But after reading that I will buy the book and now see what the fuss was about :lol:

Simon Insole Our Police intelligence officer and another officer gave permission for themselves to be on the front cover holding the Valley Rams flag up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 pm

well done annis keep up the fight, seems like the guy is a right arsehole i can see plenty of problems ahead with this clown.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm

:lol: I didnt see the flag just the coppers. Thank god im not Chief Executive :o

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Annis, i cant believe this guy is being so petty, is this the type of person we want to see as CEO of our club, I CAN SEE ANOTHER MARCH COMING ON.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Im keeping my "Riverside" Scarf now - it has a new meaning!!! :lol:

Support Gwyn - wear your riverside scarf again - with pride!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 pm

"sacked in the moring, your egg chasing arse is gonna be sacked in the morning"

the guy seems to be another little hitler like that c**t nash

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]I finally spoke to Gethin Jenkins(New Chief Executive) after Steve Borley told him to return my phone calls.
I asked him why the book is Banned, The exact answer he gave was "The Valley Rams Book is Not appropriate for Cardiff City Football Club", I asked him Why or reasons please, he would not say why.

quote]

Blimey, he sounds a right barrel of laughs doesn't he :roll: :roll:

Personally, I think I'd be looking to sort out the obvious mess and destruction caused by the recently departed silver tounged 'hooligan' if I were setting out my first 30 days in the job 'priorities'.
I can only assume he's already got all the REAL issues sorted, in order for him to have sufficient time in the day to meddle with something that wasn't even broken.............?!

Only at Cardiff City.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Peter

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I finally spoke to Gethin Jenkins(New Chief Executive) after Steve Borley told him to return my phone calls.

Gwyn I wont give up and I will Refuse to put My other books in their until All 3 of them are in, I could understand if I had asked for The Soul Crew Books, but I NEVER would and I said that to him. The Valley Rams book is a proper Fans Book. Steve Borley has backed me, but is now away on holiday.

Links here

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyns side of the story viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15471 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, when is Steve Borley back from his hols? Everytime he goes away something happens :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

VBoy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I finally spoke to Gethin Jenkins(New Chief Executive) after Steve Borley told him to return my phone calls.

Links here

Annis, when is Steve Borley back from his hols? Everytime he goes away something happens :lol:

Next week.