Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

It amazes me that people on both boards are saying, sell him and take the money, just where are we going to get a 20 goal a season striker, its not just the goals but also what he brings to the team! defending from the front, I would not sell him at any price, but having said that if it was silly money, like £8/10m then maybe?, I would be really upset if he goes, and it is crazy that if it happened he would go to another rival championship side. I hope one of two things happen
1 CCFC tells ipswich to do one or
2 Keene gets the sack.
If he goes mark my words, it will come back to bite us on the arse :thumbup:

Re: CHOPRA

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I tottaly agree, He was the best player on the pitch at wembley, it would be stewpid to sell him :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Agreed but i do have my concerns over a certain MR Chopra, his gambling habits if by recent accounts, is well out of control and is it a coincidence that he had lost form as well. Has this effected his form ?. Yes he was passionate at Wembley but was that more to do with what he could earn as a Prem player?? Maybe that was all inaccurate and Chopra is a law abiding church going player but saying all that i DONT want him to leave. But he does need to sort out his personal life as i feel its affecting his professional life as well.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm

I agree with both posts, Iv'e a feeling DJ will have the last word in the matter.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm

If to strengthen the whole squad, we have to sell Chopra then so be it. We need to strengthen at the back and in midfield, especially if Ledley goes. We have a near decent replacement in Ross and the cash will bring in a couple of players.

Don't get me wrong, I want him to stay but if we are not getting money for Ledley and there is no cash, then Chopra may need to be sacrificed. We must then just hope he has a shit season. :D