Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The game against CCMB

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi guys as i cannot see the post wondering if you have filled the squad as i have been wanting one of these games for a long time.
Im 17 had trials for swindon and went to a Real Madrid camp and im Centre Midfeild if i can be informed about if there is any room from the organiser would be much appriciated

Re: The game against CCMB

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 pm

alexmatfc wrote:Hi guys as i cannot see the post wondering if you have filled the squad as i have been wanting one of these games for a long time.
Im 17 had trials for swindon and went to a Real Madrid camp and im Centre Midfeild if i can be informed about if there is any room from the organiser would be much appriciated

Yes you can play. Put your name on the team sheet. I will put a thread up now :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 pm

come along matey :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:57 pm

alexmatfc wrote:Hi guys as i cannot see the post wondering if you have filled the squad as i have been wanting one of these games for a long time.

I will play the holding roll and sit and pass and tackle whilst you can be our lampard and get on the end of balls into the box. :ayatollah: