Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tattooist recomendations please

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 am

my missus wants one on her foot. Dai fleet is 3 months waiting, but wanted it in the next 2 weeks if possible as going on holidays at the end of july, so want it to heal by then.

ta
Goon

Re: tattooist recomendations please

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 am

My recommendation is not to have one, probably a mid life crisis or attention seeking. Along with smoking its the biggest turn off ever when you see a chav-like tattoo on a woman. Tell her to spend the money on a nice holiday outfit??

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 am

Dai Fleet from cefn fforest is highly recommended by many.

Abracadabra is the name of the shop.

Have granny done. :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:My recommendation is not to have one, probably a mid life crisis or attention seeking. Along with smoking its the biggest turn off ever when you see a chav-like tattoo on a woman. Tell her to spend the money on a nice holiday outfit??

mr positive seems to have turned into a miserable little shite !

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 pm

i thought that Rob!

Bwoodblue 3 months is the wait for Maria, im not sure the wait for Dai!

Anyone know of a good one around cardiff area?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

thegoon wrote:my missus wants one on her foot. Dai fleet is 3 months waiting, but wanted it in the next 2 weeks if possible as going on holidays at the end of july, so want it to heal by then.

ta
Goon

Id recommend Richard, he is very good and will look after the misses http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... nfo&ref=ts

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Skin Creation on broadway just off newport Road. They are excelent...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:21 pm

bullygirl in ely

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

hi mate ,,,, GO TO END OF THE LINE TATTOO on city road , its very last shop on end junction albany rd under adam an eve hairdressers , BOOK IN WITH CHAP CALLED MATT ? you wont go wrong!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 pm

cheers lads, i shall give them a ring now

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:25 pm

rob wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:My recommendation is not to have one, probably a mid life crisis or attention seeking. Along with smoking its the biggest turn off ever when you see a chav-like tattoo on a woman. Tell her to spend the money on a nice holiday outfit??

:lol: very positive when it comes to the Blooobirds but women with chavvy common tattos......YUCH!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:53 pm

rob wrote:bullygirl in ely

My mate is an apprentice in Bully Girl, she works on Saturdays.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:03 pm

rob wrote:

I agree

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Anyone know what Tattoo U 2 is like?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Zabier wrote:Anyone know what Tattoo U 2 is like?

what you mean?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Do they do good tattoos? My girlfriend's friend wanted one and she was going to go there so wanted to know if they're any good?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Skin Creations i totally recommend he done my celtic arm band.....also bully girl but not been to her however i didd use the tatooist in canton "inked up" he done my bluebird on my back.....

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Skin Creation in Broadway has done my 3 and is very good, Although John Treharne is a grumpy get :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm

i have never regretted having my tatoos, my wife has a few and i love them, and the one on her lower back is lovely

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Skin Creation in Broadway has done my 3 and is very good, Although John Treharne is a grumpy get :lol:

Hes not grumpy is he? mind u saying that the last time i had my tattoo he was able to smoke everything in there, but now its all banned :lol: :lol: still i like him he makes me laugh :ayatollah: