Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Come back Sam Hammam.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Sludge wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:No deniying that, but Sam left in order to get the stadium built, he was totaly against rugby being played on it. Now we have a new guy in charge trying to turn us into rugby fans. What next??

where has he said he wants to turn us into rugby fans rick ?

Hello Sludge, he may not be on record as saying this, but this is the perception that is coming from him. No smoke, no fire??? I've herd that phrase before.

NO, that is the perception of him that is being portaryed on this board.

One minute he wants to disassociate the club with its valleys heritage according to some on here, The next minute they are launching an "I was there" marketing campaign, so doesn't look like he does want to alienate the valleys, but why let facts get in the way of a good story eh?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

Lets not start this all again. You cant even compare Sam with the Riddler.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:58 am

People see to thnk that Sam hamman coming back will not cause a divide like Gethin Jenkins and Peter Risdale.

I honestly think bringing Sam back will cause more a divide than both of these. It was Sam that started this mess, Risdale deepended and continued it, and now TG and Gethin have to sort it out.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:He knew how to unite our fan base, & bring a bit of pride & passion to our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what load of old tosh...
when sam was here he divided the fans like never before.
fans were only allowed to like him fans wernt allowed to have an opinion like sam or f**k off was the attitude..
we have new people in now lets leave sam/ridsdale etc behind :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:He knew how to unite our fan base, & bring a bit of pride & passion to our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what load of old tosh...
when sam was here he divided the fans like never before.
fans were only allowed to like him fans wernt allowed to have an opinion like sam or f**k off was the attitude..
we have new people in now lets leave sam/ridsdale etc behind :ayatollah:

Have you forgoten, but our club STILL owe Sam a lot of money. I don't think weve herd the last of Sam!