Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come back Sam Hammam.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm

He knew how to unite our fan base, & bring a bit of pride & passion to our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Come back Sam Hammam.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:He knew how to unite our fan base, & bring a bit of pride & passion to our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could even have got Claude Blue to unite with us :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

yes i agree come home sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:He knew how to unite our fan base, & bring a bit of pride & passion to our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not another Sam Thread - look i think we all agree, Sam brought some good to Cardiff City. but, he also brought bad with him, which outweighed the good, as a passionate person, he stands out from the rest. But there's no way he can ever gain any control again over CCFC in any capacity. I dont have anything at all against him, and if it wasnt for him,, well Hell knows where cardiff would be now. Sam Hammam had his chance - and he blew it.

Top fella though. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Only if he takes me on one of his walks, and buys me lots of ice cream!!!

I'm easily bribed :lol:

I would welcome him back Merlin, perhapse not in the capacity that he left, but i'm sure we could do with someone with Sam's qualities to move our club forwards.

Forget the fact he left us up to our necks in debt!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:

You mean the RIDDLER HAS.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm

maybe - he could sort out our moves in the Transfer market - because when Borley goes on Holiday there's no one there to do anything!!!!

So, can they get Sam in to do us a job for the next fortnight?!!! :lol: Imagine he sealed the Bellamy deal, now that would be funny!! :angel4:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm

He also knew how to get us into 30,000,000 quid worth of debt.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

No deniying that, but Sam left in order to get the stadium built, he was totaly against rugby being played on it. Now we have a new guy in charge trying to turn us into rugby fans. What next??

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

No thanks,

onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

It's a radical idea, but why don't we wait until the season starts to see what the new guy is like rather than jumping on his back straight away over words on a messageboard?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Dudders wrote:It's a radical idea, but why don't we wait until the season starts to see what the new guy is like rather than jumping on his back straight away over words on a messageboard?

I'm all for giving people a chance, but he's only been in the job five minutes & he's causing a divide.
Talk about a new brush sweeping clean!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm

I havent seen or heard anything from this new CEO that he wants our fans to be like egg fans. People need to give this fella a chance, hes been in the job for only a couple of weeks ffs.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Lets look forward, not backwards!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Dudders wrote:He also knew how to get us into 30,000,000 quid worth of debt.

Funny we owe him, £10 million and have NEVER PAID HIM ONE PENNY BACK SO FAR AND WE ARE NOT IN COURT WITH HIM, BUT THE INLAND REVENUE ???????

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Funny we owe him, £10 million and have NEVER PAID HIM ONE PENNY BACK SO FAR AND WE ARE NOT IN COURT WITH HIM, BUT THE INLAND REVENUE ???????

Sam loves the club. There's no denying that. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sam loves the club. There's no denying that. :ayatollah:

If he loves us so much then write off the remaining 10 million or so. He started the era of spending what we didnt have, which was so gloriously continued by Mr Ridsdale.

I'd give him a golden throne in the CCS if he wrote off the debt!!!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm

the fans were divided when sam was here , make no msitake about that !!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:I havent seen or heard anything from this new CEO that he wants our fans to be like egg fans. People need to give this fella a chance, hes been in the job for only a couple of weeks ffs.

hear hear !!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:No deniying that, but Sam left in order to get the stadium built, he was totaly against rugby being played on it. Now we have a new guy in charge trying to turn us into rugby fans. What next??

where has he said he wants to turn us into rugby fans rick ?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Sludge wrote:

the fans were divided when sam was here , make no msitake about that !!

Imagine how divided they'd be if he came back. It would be carnage!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

indeed

as has been said ..look forward , not back

sam is history now , I preferred him to ridsdale( not a hard choice ) , but we are in a far better position without both of them !!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Sludge wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:No deniying that, but Sam left in order to get the stadium built, he was totaly against rugby being played on it. Now we have a new guy in charge trying to turn us into rugby fans. What next??

Hello Sludge, he may not be on record as saying this, but this is the perception that is coming from him. No smoke, no fire??? I've herd that phrase before.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

say what you like about sam, if it wasn't 4 him we would be still in league 2. he believed in the city when people wouldn't touch us with a barge pole, the gave us the dream 2 chase :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:say what you like about sam, if it wasn't 4 him we would be still in league 2. he believed in the city when people wouldn't touch us with a barge pole, the gave us the dream 2 chase :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I totally agree with you on this. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm

this is getting like groundhog day! Everyday i read the same things

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Sludge wrote:

Hello Sludge, he may not be on record as saying this, but this is the perception that is coming from him. No smoke, no fire??? I've herd that phrase before.

hi rick mate

I dont get that impression yet

lets hold fire on things

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CayoBluebird wrote:

You mean the RIDDLER HAS.

So you dont think Sam left us in load of debt, how deluded are you?