Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baz - Glamorgan Cricket

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 pm

The few Saturday games coming up in the Twenty20 me and the brother can not make. As we play cricket on Saturdays.

The next game I will try and get tickets for is Surrey (Friday 9th July 2010)

I will have to see :ayatollah:

Baz get the pictures of us all in the Black Pig up on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yours sincerely

Chipmister :ayatollah:

Re: Baz - Glamorgan Cricket

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm

chippy909 wrote:The few Saturday games coming up in the Twenty20 me and the brother can not make. As we play cricket on Saturdays.

Baz get the pictures of us all in the Black Pig up on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yours sincerely

chippy, I will come again.. brilliant laugh

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:45 pm

FISH. wrote:
chippy909 wrote:The few Saturday games coming up in the Twenty20 me and the brother can not make. As we play cricket on Saturdays.

Yours sincerely

You wont if i dont invite you :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:49 pm

chippy909 wrote:
FISH. wrote:

Yours sincerely

You wont if i dont invite you :lol: :ayatollah:

You wouldn't dare :cry:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Try me Fish :lol: :lol:

I am working with security tomorrow. I will scroll through the 1326 cctv cameras around the stadium and see if i can see you ;)

Highest cctv cricket ground in Britain. Im sure I will see you with your yellow top :lol: :ayatollah:

Your getting banned from the cricket
Banned from the cricket
your getting banned from the cricket

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 pm

chippy909 wrote:Try me Fish :lol: :lol:

I am working with security tomorrow. I will scroll through the 1326 cctv cameras around the stadium and see if i can see you ;)

Highest cctv cricket ground in Britain. Im sure I will see you with your yellow top :lol: :ayatollah:

Banned from the cricket

:shock:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 pm

FISH. wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Try me Fish :lol: :lol:

Banned from the cricket

:shock:

As Baz says make sure you look for cameras before going anywhere. If you had looked there was right right by the door :shock: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:10 pm

:o :o :o :o cctv here, cctv there, cctv everywhere :D look before you get arrested :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Yours sincerely

i am away on hols then :roll: :( theres a game against essex coming up on a saturday you can make that cant you????

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 pm

:lol: I'm screwed :lol:

Here's a suggestion, why not watch the Millichip bro's in action!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

FISH. wrote::lol: I'm screwed :lol:

i would rather drink battery acid :D and be bored senseless by a jack talking about his teams scoring exploits :D

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Yours sincerely

i am away on hols then :roll: :( theres a game against essex coming up on a saturday you can make that cant you????

Hi Baz if you are going to the Essex game on Saturday 19th June i would love to join you. 6.30pm the game starts so would be available early doors if it going to happen.We could start early on the bow :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:45 pm

I play cricket on saturday sorry baz and my bro.

So cant make it. We will have to find another game 2 go to then :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Yours sincerely

Hi Baz if you are going to the Essex game on Saturday 19th June i would love to join you. 6.30pm the game starts so would be available early doors if it going to happen.We could start early on the bow :lol:
yes its a date bow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm

[/quote]

Hi Baz if you are going to the Essex game on Saturday 19th June i would love to join you. 6.30pm the game starts so would be available early doors if it going to happen.We could start early on the bow :lol:[/quote]yes its a date bow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

SLAPPER another date - ffs when do i get to have u! I thought after the footie season finished we would be at it day in day out BUT no the cricket and the bow take over - Im gonna have to get myself someone younger i think Baz! :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm

fetch your big sister along again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:fetch your big sister along again :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was her daughter wasnt it ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 pm

FISH. wrote::lol: I'm screwed :lol:

its worth every penny, come watch me fish, we dont have cctv either :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

Chippy

If there is a spare ticket would love to join up with Baz and the boys.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

ridofrid wrote:Chippy

If there is a spare ticket would love to join up with Baz and the boys.

I haven't got any tickets myself yet :lol: :lol:

I can't go to the game on the 19th therefore I am unable to get tickets. You might have to pay for that game :)

I will see what games i can go to and see how many tickets i can get. It probably wont be as many as last time though :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Jez wrote:

Hi Baz if you are going to the Essex game on Saturday 19th June i would love to join you. 6.30pm the game starts so would be available early doors if it going to happen.We could start early on the bow :lol:[/quote]yes its a date bow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

SLAPPER another date - ffs when do i get to have u! I thought after the footie season finished we would be at it day in day out BUT no the cricket and the bow take over - Im gonna have to get myself someone younger i think Baz! :lol:[/quote]

Jez , will i do i'm 35 but people do say i look younger :lol:

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Jezz what about me? :lol:

I will oil myself up and get ready for you :lol: :lol: