Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A New AAMB FC FOOTIE SIDE???

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Ha ha.. I'm not a member on there so i can't :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Ha ha.. I'm not a member on there so i can't :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Im a member on there but i havent been on there for months, as i'd rather be on here :D

I have sent an email to Annis so i will see what he says or maybe i could talk nice to Wayne S as he's always on CCMB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Go to the top i like it :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm

:lol: :lol: Annis has said its a good idea........but dont think the other group would turn up :? i think we need to ask more people and maybe get this on there site too :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah im sure we could get 12+ blokes of hear for a friendly kick about :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

I just posted on CCMB so await some responces, Don't mind who I play for really whoever needs me.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Nice one mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes well done to that man there who is funnily enough my hubby :D

He has allready got a couple interested, one guy said he would join in a 5 a side down gol only :)

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

they are defo interested :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

I just went on there,, And there does seem to be quite a few people up for it :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Yes well done to that man there who is funnily enough my hubby :D

He has allready got a couple interested, one guy said he would join in a 5 a side down gol only :)

Me :D

Just can't be fucked with an 11's game, and as I said on ccmb, I'd have to buy new boots which I wasn't planning on doing until August! But yeah down Gol Centres, defo, love it down there play 3 times a week and a tournament/game would be good.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Just posted a new topic.......AAMB V CCMB if ur all defo interested in playing please sign up on the new topic and give days times that suits you all ok thank you everybody gonna be a good laugh me thinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Francesco Totti wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Yes well done to that man there who is funnily enough my hubby :D

Just can't be fucked with an 11's game, and as I said on ccmb, I'd have to buy new boots which I wasn't planning on doing until August! But yeah down Gol Centres, defo, love it down there play 3 times a week and a tournament/game would be good.

Ha ha its you is it :lol:

Yeah just spread the word and do a 5 a side with subs then is it ? :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Francesco Totti wrote:

Ha ha its you is it :lol:

Yeah just spread the word and do a 5 a side with subs then is it ? :ayatollah:

It is :D

Um, yeah 5's with subs. The max squad you can have is 8 but with my teams we don't like having more than 7 in the squad, 6 if we have our best players available! That way you get much more game time. Depending on numbers could always have say 4 teams, 2 aamb and 2 ccmb, 2 semi finals and the final. Loads of ways to do it but it all depends on how many want to play I guess. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

ok......i have now posted a new topic AAMB V CCMB and they are saying which days ad times are the best have a look and perhaps give us ur reply on that one too please :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Teams of 6 is the best way to go, anymore and you never get a decent run in the game.. Are you allowed to play in plastic molds in the gol centre?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Teams of 6 is the best way to go, anymore and you never get a decent run in the game.. Are you allowed to play in plastic molds in the gol centre?

Not anymore I don't think. But to be honest it all depends which ref you have, some wouldn't notice/care, others would tell you that you can't play in them.